Racist? Jesus, is EVERYTHING based on racism now? I shit brown. Is that racist? I had a brown car, racist also? Our desert battle unis are brown, thats racially motivated?
Play that racism card often enuf and it won't mean anything to anyone anymore...
Says the man who hasn't received messages from him.

Says the man who hasn't received messages from him.
Thats true, I haven't & I won't. Not because of racism. Simply because I do not wish to have a man give me a massage. A black, brown, yellow, white, green or fuckin stripped man.
Based on my personal choice. Or, am I not allowed a personal choice? Would I have fo choose a black/brown man, or be identified as a racist?

Thats true, I haven't & I won't. Not because of racism. Simply because I do not wish to have a man give me a massage. A black, brown, yellow, white, green or fuckin stripped man.
Based on my personal choice. Or, am I not allowed a personal choice? Would I have fo choose a black/brown man, or be identified as a racist?
Some basic education:

message: a verbal, written, or recorded communication sent to or left for a recipient who cannot be contacted directly.

massage: the rubbing and kneading of muscles and joints of the body with the hands, especially to relieve tension or pain.

Some basic education:

message: a verbal, written, or recorded communication sent to or left for a recipient who cannot be contacted directly.

massage: the rubbing and kneading of muscles and joints of the body with the hands, especially to relieve tension or pain.
Like anyone here needs education from you?
Give me a break. You're so full of yourself, so impressed with yourself, its actually humorous.