Unsure

That is nerves. It happens. Now you have to decide whether it will define you. If you worry about not being able to get hard, you won't. No amount of the modern miracle will overcome a mental block. So take stock; talk to her. Get back you your comfort zone and get your mojo back. Maybe a threesome is your thing. But talk to her because she could very well feel like you were turned off and now have remorse. Maybe not, but there nothing wrong with you. It happens.

That is nerves. It happens. Now you have to decide whether it will define you. If you worry about not being able to get hard, you won't. No amount of the modern miracle will overcome a mental block. So take stock; talk to her. Get back you your comfort zone and get your mojo back. Maybe a threesome is your thing. But talk to her because she could very well feel like you were turned off and now have remorse. Maybe not, but there nothing wrong with you. It happens.
Thanks. I do need to talk to her for sure and understand how she feels. But I know from watching that she got so much pleasure from his big dick.

Thanks. I do need to talk to her for sure and understand how she feels. But I know from watching that she got so much pleasure from his big dick.
I didn't imply she didn't enjoy it. I love eating a whole pie. I hate myself after. Regret, that's where you two need to stay away from.

I didn't imply she didn't enjoy it. I love eating a whole pie. I hate myself after. Regret, that's where you two need to stay away from.
I understand and will talk to her and see how we both feel about it. I don’t regret it happening but I’m embarrassed by not actually being a part of it.

This is when the coach slaps you on the ass and says shake it off and puts you back in the game. "So shake it off and get back in those guts"

I definitely feel as if some of the insecurity comes from the whole dick size thing. She has always been one to say size doesn’t matter and I am very small. Then to see her go wild for a big one was intimidating.
There are size queens for sure, but not every woman is one. Don't dwell on it with her, a lack of confidence is a turn off and it will only make the conversation harder. In a bar fight it's the little guy you worry about. Big guys walk around all confident because they win by intimidation. The little guy, he wins cuz he's a fucking monster. If you are the little guy, be the monster you were the first time you fucked her. Remember when you had to have her and you fucked her so much you thought your heart would explode from the exertion? That's where you live. All in. Max effort. Make the big guy work to match you. She's your wife, he will only ever be a dick. Fun diversion nothing more

There are size queens for sure, but not every woman is one. Don't dwell on it with her, a lack of confidence is a turn off and it will only make the conversation harder. In a bar fight it's the little guy you worry about. Big guys walk around all confident because they win by intimidation. The little guy, he wins cuz he's a fucking monster. If you are the little guy, be the monster you were the first time you fucked her. Remember when you had to have her and you fucked her so much you thought your heart would explode from the exertion? That's where you live. All in. Max effort. Make the big guy work to match you. She's your wife, he will only ever be a dick. Fun diversion nothing more
When you have a small dick it’s just something you are always insecure about. It hasn’t previously affected my sex life and I have always made my wife satisfied. Seeing how she acted with a big dick was just kind of shocking.

• Love
Reactions: slappin8silly57