Unsure

I just had an experience last night that has left me very unsure of my place and my relationship with my wife. We are somewhat sexually open couple and have explored many fantasies together. Last night we went for something very new and wild, a threesome. We had discussed having a threesome for a long time but I wasn’t sure if the day would come where it actually would happen. We went to a costume party last night for some of my wife’s work friends and got pretty drunk and had a lot of fun. Toward the end of the night the party was winding down a bit and my wife and I were both getting pretty horny and were ready to go home and do something about it. I guess I hadn’t taken much notice but a coworker or hers had been flirting with her all night. She told me about it and how she wanted to give a threesome a try and thought if she asked him that he would be up for it.

I didn’t have a lot of time to think it over and just kind of reacted and said let’s do it. She asked and he was up for it. We all headed back to our house and when we got inside it was kind of weird like we didn’t know where to start. So she just kind of went at it with him and they started kissing and stripping. Before I knew it my wife was topless and on her knees and he was dripping his pants. My wife immediately started to laugh nervously when his pants were down. This guy was ridiculously huge. She started sucking him and kept just laughing and making comments about how big he was.

I decided to get in the action and dropped my pants and walked up to my wife for a blowjob. But being so intimidated by the other guy, I couldn’t get hard. She kept sucking back and forth and trying to get me into it but I just couldn’t get hard. She went back and focused on him and they got naked and he started fucking her. I was so turned on watching but still couldn’t get myself hard to participate. He fucked her long and hard in every possible position. She was really into it and loved being fucked by him. She came multiple times and he came inside her twice.

I don’t know what this means for me. My wife loved every second of it. I thought it was hot and enjoyed it as well. But I also feel weird that I was limp while it was going on and couldn’t be a part of it. It wasn’t a threesome, it was just my wife fucking another guy. So I have very mixed feelings.

could have been whiskey dick. maybe you were caught off guard too. Did you at least eat her after he filled her with seed? Hope things work out for you.
I don’t know what it was honestly. I usually have no problem getting hard and I was excited but also really nervous. The other guy obviously had no problem getting hard and fucking my wife pretty much non stop.

I didn’t eat her out or anything. After they were done she was exhausted and passed out. She is still asleep naked in bed and was leaking cum all night.

I just had an experience last night that has left me very unsure of my place and my relationship with my wife. We are somewhat sexually open couple and have explored many fantasies together. Last night we went for something very new and wild, a threesome. We had discussed having a threesome for a long time but I wasn’t sure if the day would come where it actually would happen. We went to a costume party last night for some of my wife’s work friends and got pretty drunk and had a lot of fun. Toward the end of the night the party was winding down a bit and my wife and I were both getting pretty horny and were ready to go home and do something about it. I guess I hadn’t taken much notice but a coworker or hers had been flirting with her all night. She told me about it and how she wanted to give a threesome a try and thought if she asked him that he would be up for it.

I didn’t have a lot of time to think it over and just kind of reacted and said let’s do it. She asked and he was up for it. We all headed back to our house and when we got inside it was kind of weird like we didn’t know where to start. So she just kind of went at it with him and they started kissing and stripping. Before I knew it my wife was topless and on her knees and he was dripping his pants. My wife immediately started to laugh nervously when his pants were down. This guy was ridiculously huge. She started sucking him and kept just laughing and making comments about how big he was.

I decided to get in the action and dropped my pants and walked up to my wife for a blowjob. But being so intimidated by the other guy, I couldn’t get hard. She kept sucking back and forth and trying to get me into it but I just couldn’t get hard. She went back and focused on him and they got naked and he started fucking her. I was so turned on watching but still couldn’t get myself hard to participate. He fucked her long and hard in every possible position. She was really into it and loved being fucked by him. She came multiple times and he came inside her twice.

I don’t know what this means for me. My wife loved every second of it. I thought it was hot and enjoyed it as well. But I also feel weird that I was limp while it was going on and couldn’t be a part of it. It wasn’t a threesome, it was just my wife fucking another guy. So I have very mixed feelings.
You’ve just been cucked

Keep going this way and maybe next time you get hard and ready for threesome, you don't have to give up. However, the most important thing is that your wife was fucked very well.
Thanks for the advice. My wife was fucked better than she has ever been. She loved everything about it from what I saw. I am just nervous that I will always be limp in these situations and will just be watching other men fuck my wife.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Thanks for the advice. My wife was fucked better than she has ever been. She loved everything about it from what I saw. I am just nervous that I will always be limp in these situations and will just be watching other men fuck my wife.
Just enjoy watching your wife being fucked by another man even if that means being a cuckold, you have to be proud of her, for my hubby is the most erotic thing seeing how I am fucked by one or more men.

I did feel very happy that she was having such a fun time and getting so much pleasure from this other guy. He fucked her in ways I am not capable of.
That's a good thing, enjoy it and don't worry anymore, she is the most important being for you, you can satisfied yourself having in mind the images with her fucked by another man. You are lucky, not many have such a wife.