Unsure

I did feel very happy that she was having such a fun time and getting so much pleasure from this other guy. He fucked her in ways I am not capable of.

Yes I am very lucky and very happy she had this experience
It was only a fantasy of ours to indulge in threesomes but wife tells me me that she is ready to experience one now she picked out the one's she chatted on the phone with five in total choosing one well it was not as we planned my wife only wanted to have him fucking for over a hour before he left she asked if we can meet up with another man next day it happened it turned out that she planned on fucking the five of them over the week in a motel room she booked and paid for it wasn't my plan to only watch her getting pleasure from a stranger's but over the week she was doing things I couldn't believe just how far she allowed them go not once asking me how I felt after been fucked hard by them three of them didn't stop fucking her for hours the last one pounded her hard for five hours taking her virgin arse leaving me to just watch as his cum dripped down her legs after he was gone I asked her why she let him take her virgin arse telling me that she was just fucked the best she's ever been and couldn't stop him as he pounded deep inside hurt at first but once I relaxed it felt good so I told her that I'm going to arrange for the five of them to meet up with us in a few days at this motel room and they can all gang bang you for hour's taking turns fucking her every holes she was shocked are you serious about that yes I said okay I will but if they get to ruff will you stop them will write more about what happened soon

• Love
Reactions: slappin8silly57
When you have a small dick it’s just something you are always insecure about. It hasn’t previously affected my sex life and I have always made my wife satisfied. Seeing how she acted with a big dick was just kind

Thanks! Definitely wasn’t planning for it to happen so I wasn’t really prepared haha. A few less drinks and not as many nerves might help. I definitely need to get some for myself today!
Do you think she might now want more of that monster between her thighs.