UPDATE: Getting to pick my wife's outfit for the work Christmas Party

Dec 15, 2022
My wife and I have discussed the hotwife lifestyle on several occasions previously. She's never been directly opposed to the idea but never really suggested anything to do with it herself either.

It is my work Christmas party this weekend. I work for a national company and the party is happening a couple of hours away from where we live with people from all over the country coming. We know a few people but most people there will be strangers to us. My wife asked me earlier this week to help pick out her outfit - this is something she'll normally do, ask me if I think she looks okay, does it make her look fat etc. So of course I agreed to help but she explained this time it would be different.

One of the first times I told her about hotwifing I told her I'd love to take her out dressed in something sexy and watch her flirt with other guys, enjoying the attention that she got all while I watched on. She asked me to pick her out a new dress, something sexy, that would get her the attention that I wanted her to get. And she told me she would wear whatever I ordered and that I could watch her enjoy the attention it got me - so it better be good.

My mind was blown. I really didn't think this would happen. So we've ordered the dress. It arrived today and she will be wearing it on Saturday night.

UPDATE:

So last night was the night. I still had some doubt she would do it but she wore the dress I had picked out and paired it with a lovely pair of black heels and even went without underwear! A small suggestion I had made during our pre-drinking session.

She had the best night ever. And so did I. She really seemed to enjoy herself, was in her element. Normally she is quite reserved and shy with strangers so it was an absolute thrill to see her last night. She did get attention from men we'd never met before and even a few of my colleagues made a couple of comments about how good she looked which was great to hear! I watched her flirt with other men, dance with other men and of course - as men do - their hands were roaming on her body while they danced and she did not stop them. It was incredible.

I know this is a far cry from what most people on this site do but this is just the beginning for us and we are so excited to see where it leads. When we arrived back at the hotel in the early hours we had the most incredible sex we've had in a long time. God knows why I'm awake this early, she is still asleep but I can't wait to talk to her about it when she stirs.

On the picture front, she is a bit nervous still about being put online so trying to convince her that you guys want to see her.

Last edited:
My wife and I have discussed the hotwife lifestyle on several occasions previously. She's never been directly opposed to the idea but never really suggested anything to do with it herself either.

It is my work Christmas party this weekend. I work for a national company and the party is happening a couple of hours away from where we live with people from all over the country coming. We know a few people but most people there will be strangers to us. My wife asked me earlier this week to help pick out her outfit - this is something she'll normally do, ask me if I think she looks okay, does it make her look fat etc. So of course I agreed to help but she explained this time it would be different.

One of the first times I told her about hotwifing I told her I'd love to take her out dressed in something sexy and watch her flirt with other guys, enjoying the attention that she got all while I watched on. She asked me to pick her out a new dress, something sexy, that would get her the attention that I wanted her to get. And she told me she would wear whatever I ordered and that I could watch her enjoy the attention it got me - so it better be good.

My mind was blown. I really didn't think this would happen. So we've ordered the dress. It arrived today and she will be wearing it on Saturday night.
Nice! Can’t wait to hear more!

Reactions: Visitor12
syes of course I would love to be able to see what she looks like and how she looks in the dress you chose for her!!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥

UPDATE:

So last night was the night. I still had some doubt she would do it but she wore the dress I had picked out and paired it with a lovely pair of black heels and even went without underwear! A small suggestion I had made during our pre-drinking session.

She had the best night ever. And so did I. She really seemed to enjoy herself, was in her element. Normally she is quite reserved and shy with strangers so it was an absolute thrill to see her last night. She did get attention from men we'd never met before and even a few of my colleagues made a couple of comments about how good she looked which was great to hear! I watched her flirt with other men, dance with other men and of course - as men do - their hands were roaming on her body while they danced and she did not stop them. It was incredible.

I know this is a far cry from what most people on this site do but this is just the beginning for us and we are so excited to see where it leads. When we arrived back at the hotel in the early hours we had the most incredible sex we've had in a long time. God knows why I'm awake this early, she is still asleep but I can't wait to talk to her about it when she stirs.

On the picture front, she is a bit nervous still about being put online so trying to convince her that you guys want to see her.
At the very least show us the dress!

What works good for my wife and I when we go out to a place and she's agreed to do an mmf, or maybe just give the guy a blojob in the car - is she has a nice chest - not relly big breasts, but they stick out. She goes and buys the right kind of push up bra. Then goes and buys a plain white blouse, but one size too small for her. And when she puts it on, you can see the buttons straining becasue of her chest. And she opens the top button just enough to show a little cleavage. Then when she's sitting at a bar, and the right guy hits on her, when he's not looking, she'll open one more button on her blouse, so when he turns back to her, he see a lot more cleavage. Or maybe she'll unbuton 2 buttons. But it works. You can see the guys face always looking at her cleavage.

UPDATE:

Sounds like you are well.on the way to.having a hotwife. Encourage her buy her sexy outfits . Let her go out alone and let her k ow tgat you cant wait for hercto come home and have her tell.you all the naughty things she did

Reactions: Cuckwanttobe