Update to wife is on a date right now

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

This is my first post and I just have to share what so many of you get to enjoy as well when your wives cuckold you.

I'm sitting here in my chastity cage while my wife is at Cocoa Dolce' on her first date with a guy she went to school with many years ago and just found him last week on Facebook. They didn't date in high school, but she said she wished they did.

My emotions are high as all of you know how that feels. I'm waiting on a text from her whether she is coming home to me or going home with him and the cuckold angst is killing me, but that is what makes it so exciting also.

This is the second time we have done this. She went to another state back in April to fuck a guy she has been Facebook friends with for about a decade. It was our first Hotwife Cuckold session and she stayed the night with him.

When she got home I went into attack mode when she told me about how hard his cock is. She said it was so hard she thought it was a dildo. She told me he fucked her long and good so she is planning on going back in February to stay the with him on his birthday weekend.

I've been craving her to do this again, but he lives so far away and it's hard to find a good guy so I'm hoping this guy she is with tonight might be a steady boyfriend for her since he is only an hour away.

What I love is her wearing her garter belt, stockings and dress along with heels on these dates. She dresses like this every single day of the week, but I just get more out of it knowing she is wearing it all on dates as well. Yes I have a big fetish for garter belts, stockings and heels so I'm the luckiest husband in the world to have a wife dress like this everyday plus cuckold me!

It's getting more exciting as she is liking this lifestyle. She likes to cheat and I like being cuckolded so it's working out for both of us. She was worried at first I would be hurt, but found out how much attention I pay to her after she went to the other state. That's why she is on this date tonight to try and find a steady boyfriend to fuck then have me lose my mind reclaiming her. Yes she has a very high sex drive.

I just got the text and she is coming home, but she has another date with him next Saturday so I'm sure she will be brining me home a creampie to eat! She also just texted they had a hot make out session so next weekend I'm sure she's getting fucked by him!

Thank you for your time for the people who read this. If I can find this post I will update it next Saturday.

UPDATE: Here is my update from last Saturday. My wife got ready this morning dressed in her garter belt, stockings, heels and dress as usual. She was going tp meet her new man for lunch and go to his house for some good cock I hope, but this floored me when she asked me to put the key to my chastity cage on her necklace! My dick immediately started leaking as I did what she ask.

She met him at 12:50 for lunch and at 2:08 texted me "lock it up". I was already locked up as I am right now, but that is our code for she is going to get fucked. This is only our second time doing this, but the first time with Randy. It's been a little over an hour so if she hasn't been fucked by now it should be soon.

Other than this I have nothing else until she gets home, but I will not be posting anymore tonight because I have a shit ton of reclaiming to do! If I have time I will give some details tomorrow about how her date went with Randy!

Hello everyone,

This is my first post and I just have to share what so many of you get to enjoy as well when your wives cuckold you.

I'm sitting here in my chastity cage while my wife is at Cocoa Dolce' on her first date with a guy she went to school with many years ago and just found him last week on Facebook. They didn't date in high school, but she said she wished they did.

My emotions are high as all of you know how that feels. I'm waiting on a text from her whether she is coming home to me or going home with him and the cuckold angst is killing me, but that is what makes it so exciting also.

This is the second time we have done this. She went to another state back in April to fuck a guy she has been Facebook friends with for about a decade. It was our first Hotwife Cuckold session and she stayed the night with him.

When she got home I went into attack mode when she told me about how hard his cock is. She said it was so hard she thought it was a dildo. She told me he fucked her long and good so she is planning on going back in February to stay the with him on his birthday weekend.

I've been craving her to do this again, but he lives so far away and it's hard to find a good guy so I'm hoping this guy she is with tonight might be a steady boyfriend for her since he is only an hour away.

What I love is her wearing her garter belt, stockings and dress along with heels on these dates. She dresses like this every single day of the week, but I just get more out of it knowing she is wearing it all on dates as well. Yes I have a big fetish for garter belts, stockings and heels so I'm the luckiest husband in the world to have a wife dress like this everyday plus cuckold me!

It's getting more exciting as she is liking this lifestyle. She likes to cheat and I like being cuckolded so it's working out for both of us. She was worried at first I would be hurt, but found out how much attention I pay to her after she went to the other state. That's why she is on this date tonight to try and find a steady boyfriend to fuck then have me lose my mind reclaiming her. Yes she has a very high sex drive.

I just got the text and she is coming home, but she has another date with him next Saturday so I'm sure she will be brining me home a creampie to eat! She also just texted they had a hot make out session so next weekend I'm sure she's getting fucked by him!

Thank you for your time for the people who read this. If I can find this post I will update it next Saturday.

UPDATE: Here is my update from last Saturday. My wife got ready this morning dressed in her garter belt, stockings, heels and dress as usual. She was going tp meet her new man for lunch and go to his house for some good cock I hope, but this floored me when she asked me to put the key to my chastity cage on her necklace! My dick immediately started leaking as I did what she ask.

She met him at 12:50 for lunch and at 2:08 texted me "lock it up". I was already locked up as I am right now, but that is our code for she is going to get fucked. This is only our second time doing this, but the first time with Randy. It's been a little over an hour so if she hasn't been fucked by now it should be soon.

Other than this I have nothing else until she gets home, but I will not be posting anymore tonight because I have a shit ton of reclaiming to do! If I have time I will give some details tomorrow about how her date went with Randy!
Waiting for more updates

Not much to report honestly. She had fun, they laid around in bed fucking off and on for three hours which equals five times they fucked.

She came home and told me about and I fucked her the rest of the weekend reclaiming her and will continue the rest of the week.

He did go down on her so this coming Saturday I'm going to fuck her before she goes to see him so he can enjoy my creampie.

Hello everyone,

Where are you located. Maybe one of us bulls live closer. Let me know and I will see what I can do.

You take care of the reclaiming you need to do.

Has it ever occurred to you that at some point, with her cuckolding you, she won't (or be too fucked-out), allow you reclaiming her?

You take care of the reclaiming you need to do.

Has it ever occurred to you that at some point, with her cuckolding you, she won't (or be too fucked-out), allow you reclaiming her?
It has and I told her if that ever happens her cuckolding me is over. Honestly I'm not worried about it because she has a big sexual appetite. We usually have sex at least five days a week unless she is planning on seeing her FWB. So today is that day and Tuesday was the last day we had sex. I have to refrain from sex so I can be horny enough for clean up duty. If I didn't do it that way I wouldn't eat her after she's been with him. The only reason I do it is because she loves it!

Seems you're a happy cuckold. Good for you.
And better for her!
Its the perfect situ for you & her.
A great deal like what my GF & I have.
She's got a "Hot Date" tonigh
Thank you for the kind words Sgt Ray. I'm glad you are happy with the situation you have. It's not a life style for everyone that's for sure. I just made a four hour trip with my wife to another state. She dropped me off at the hotel I'm in and she is on her way to his house. This weekend is his birthday so she wants to give herself to him.

Thank you for the kind words Sgt Ray. I'm glad you are happy with the situation you have. It's not a life style for everyone that's for sure. I just made a four hour trip with my wife to another state. She dropped me off at the hotel I'm in and she is on her way to his house. This weekend is his birthday so she wants to give herself to him.
Is she sending you any updates or pictures tonight.

Is she sending you any updates or pictures tonight.
Pictures are off limit for her and I don't blame her because of the internet, but yes she gives me updates. She is at his house right now and she just texted me a couple minutes ago no sex yet. What man doesn't immediately fuck a hotwife that drove four hours for dick?

Pictures are off limit for her and I don't blame her because of the internet, but yes she gives me updates. She is at his house right now and she just texted me a couple minutes ago no sex yet. What man doesn't immediately fuck a hotwife that drove four hours for dick?
Got to agree. Unless he’s making her beg for his cock.

Got to agree. Unless he’s making her beg for his cock.
He won't be getting any pussy then, because she won't make the first move. I asked her why she doesn't make the first move and her reply "If he wants sex he has to make the first move". She said this most likely will be the last time she sees him unless he comes to our state to see her. If he doesn't we most likely will be done with the hotwife, cuckolding thing.

A smart, savvy bull, thats who. He wants to build up to it, to make her anxious & doubting herself.
That man is gonna fuck her brains out in the end.
He'll probably start by eating her pussy/clit so she has an orgasm before he fucks her.
Then He'll teach he how to suck his cock
and swallow every drop.

A smart, savvy bull, thats who. He wants to build up to it, to make her anxious & doubting herself.
That man is gonna fuck her brains out in the end.
He'll probably start by eating her pussy/clit so she has an orgasm before he fucks her.
Then He'll teach he how to suck his cock
and swallow every drop.
I hope he does fuck her brains out! As far as sucking his cock, she told him she loves sucking dick (she really does and swallows it all) he told her he doesn't like blowjobs. Really!?!? I didn't know a man up until this guy that doesn't like blowjobs.