Update: Wife told me she wants to go out alone tonight for NYE

Dec 15, 2022
My wife and I normally spend NYE in together or with family, just playing games etc. This morning, she has decided that - although this was the plan - she would prefer to go out tonight. This is fine, I don't mind going out for some drinks with her... and then she told me she wants to go out alone. Not completely alone, she'll be going with her friend (female) but that she doesn't want me around.

She was saying all of this with a wicked grin on her face and I knew the reasoning behind it. I was already getting hard when she told me. I asked her why she had suddenly decided she wanted to go out and she said it's because she had so much fun at the Christmas party we went to (a previous post) that she wants to try it out closer to home. She wants to go out all dressed up and see what attention she gets, but she doesn't want me there to prevent men from coming over.

I've asked her if she thinks that she'll want to do anything with any of the guys and she said she didnt' know but she would message me while she was out if she decided that she wanted to and asked if that would be okay. Of course I said yes.

Tonight could be the night.

My wife and I normally spend NYE in together or with family, just playing games etc. This morning, she has decided that - although this was the plan - she would prefer to go out tonight. This is fine, I don't mind going out for some drinks with her... and then she told me she wants to go out alone. Not completely alone, she'll be going with her friend (female) but that she doesn't want me around.

She was saying all of this with a wicked grin on her face and I knew the reasoning behind it. I was already getting hard when she told me. I asked her why she had suddenly decided she wanted to go out and she said it's because she had so much fun at the Christmas party we went to (a previous post) that she wants to try it out closer to home. She wants to go out all dressed up and see what attention she gets, but she doesn't want me there to prevent men from coming over.

I've asked her if she thinks that she'll want to do anything with any of the guys and she said she didnt' know but she would message me while she was out if she decided that she wanted to and asked if that would be okay. Of course I said yes.

Tonight could be the night.
🤞great start to the New Year

Reactions: Visitor12
It was about half 11 last night when I got a call from my already drunken wife. She told me her and her friend had been chatting to a few guys and been hanging out with them for most of the night. They knew she was married but one of them was flirting with her a lot and seemingly wanted more from her. I was so hard listening to her tell me this. I couldn't believe we were having this conversation.

She asked me if it was okay if she let her new admirer put his hand beneath her dress and play with her without me there. I told her that was fine, that she didn't really need to ask me for my permission and if she wanted anything to happen then that was all the approval that she needed.

At 2am she came home to me. I was still awake, waiting to hear how her night had gone. Her and the man had left their friends and gone to a park beside a church in town where the man fingered my wife. She returned the favour by sucking his cock and allowing him to cum in her mouth. It went no further than that but this is far beyond my wildest dreams already!

It was about half 11 last night when I got a call from my already drunken wife. She told me her and her friend had been chatting to a few guys and been hanging out with them for most of the night. They knew she was married but one of them was flirting with her a lot and seemingly wanted more from her. I was so hard listening to her tell me this. I couldn't believe we were having this conversation.

She asked me if it was okay if she let her new admirer put his hand beneath her dress and play with her without me there. I told her that was fine, that she didn't really need to ask me for my permission and if she wanted anything to happen then that was all the approval that she needed.

At 2am she came home to me. I was still awake, waiting to hear how her night had gone. Her and the man had left their friends and gone to a park beside a church in town where the man fingered my wife. She returned the favour by sucking his cock and allowing him to cum in her mouth. It went no further than that but this is far beyond my wildest dreams already!
Wonderful congrats to her and you.

Didn't she get his phone number?