(Updated!) New gf claims to be a “bumhole virgin” … asshole experts weigh in

Anal virgin? Yes or No

• Total voters
Threadstarters girls bum?

nice assed girls get pressure to do anal starting in high-school. I bet an early boyfriend got in there and started the stretching a decade ago … and she learned to like it ;)
My nice boy :devilish: was at Duke university north Carolina in 95 I think. I can assure you I didn't "learn to like it" not until I was 40 with a more experienced man

My backside at 40

455_1000.jpg

Me circa 1995 so innocent :rolleyes:

PD_0025.JPG

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mason334 and Gtz3
looks like she needs to still be broken in : ) If she still makes noise when she farts she needs a good asshole stretching : )
Her farts/booty queefs are pretty “airy” and hollow if Im being honest (not that theirs been allot, only a few sneaky ones here and there lol)

Last edited:
How much action does it take to get torn up from the floor up like her you think?

I have a feeling I'm heading down a slippery slope myself LOL:oops:
Show us what you determine to be a slippery slope Beth.

do you autogape like the first pic in this thread when someone parts your cheeks?

Indeed, looks like she finally got what she craved. Did she admit to being a butt-slut?

My wife claimed that she never had anal before we met but it went in quite easily the first time we tried. With my prior girlfriend, we had to work up to it, with fingers and plugs and even then, it hurt her the first time getting it in. When I was dating my wife, it just slid right up there without even much lube.... rather suspicious... I recall one morning though, I awoke to her straddling me and easing my cock into her ass - that's when I knew I wanted to marry her.
I was pretty sure I was never going to get married. My wife and I remained fuck buddies long after we had first dated and moved on to date other people (we were young). She'd call, then show up at my apartment with her pussy dripping cum from whatever date she'd been on earlier in the night. Her panties would be glued to her cunt and she would have dried pussy juice and cum all over her thighs. Me stripping her clothes off was all the foreplay she wanted. She'd spread her legs and get my cock in her as quickly as she could and have a screaming orgasm as she dripped all over me, down her ass crack and soak my sheets. Those experiences got me to rethink my opposition to partnering up.

Nice big assed gal. Claims to be anal virgin but ive caught her backside puckered quite “open”😳 several times recently during non ass-play times.

Does this look like a virgin tooter? Or have a few cocks already loosened up her winkhole…?

Honest opinions please :)
What does it matter. Most women lie about body counts and anal. They will take that info to their graves. CIA interrogators wouldn't be able to pry it out of them. If you weren't her first partner you are just next in line. Do not waste your valuable time and energy worrying. First become the best version of yourself, physically, mentally and financially. Either way protect your assets and seed. Baby traps are real.
If an exclusive relationship is the goal, lay out your expectations, requirements, needs and limits. Be ready to listen and consider her views of the subject. If they are not acceptable and honest she’s recreational use only.
Just strap in, hold on and enjoy the ride for however long it lasts.