Vacation fun

I"m not sure I want to share my lovers cock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Verk, Well all i can say is look how he took to cream pie, and maybe he's just waiting for you to tell him go ahead? Sometimes men are afraid to do it and need a little push. I'm sure you can afford a couple minutes sharing your cock. you may enjoy the show!!

Spent the day after xmas and the following week in St Martin with my lover and hubby. Heading home today but wanted to share some fun we had while on vacation. One day we went to Orient Beach where one section is nude and of course that's where we headed. I had hubby undress me which was erotic to say the least. Once my two guys were naked we took a long stroll on the beach and went to a beachfront bar. How hot is that, that you can just stroll up to a bar naked? On our walk I had lover one one side and hubby on other I was holding hands with both.

I kind of felt bad for my hubby as my lovers has a really thick 9 inch cock and when flaccid hubby is only 2 iches or so. As we walked I could definitely notice people watching us. As nudists that's not really supposed to happen but I guess it does anyhow. I felt so erotic and blessed to have a wonderful hubby who would let me have this incredible lifestyle. Then looking over at my lover felt so happy as he can just rock my world sexually it's hard to explain.
You cant take pics on naked beaches but this is me before my hubby took my bathing suit off....View attachment 333779
Beautiful smile, awesome body.

I think you are correct. I know he really loves to watch my lovers huge cocks penetrate me balls deep and watch me as I cum on their cocks. He really likes watching me when I suck them......
Any more pics you can share.... Love your story