Vacation fun

How right your are!
Crazy thing is, that was his first load and his second is always larger !! Crazy don't know where he stores it !
his 2nd is larger??? damn. does your husband get upset if you keep it all to yourself? swallow and not share?

his 2nd is larger??? damn. does your husband get upset if you keep it all to yourself? swallow and not share?
Yes hard to believe but his second load is MUCH larger it's quite amazing.
99% of the time hubby gets the creampie whether from my tits/ass/ stomach/lips or pussy.
We both love when he cleans me....

Do you still have intercourse with your husband at all? Or does he derive his sole sexual release by cleaning and jerking? Do you miss him making love to y ou, even though it may not compare performance-wise with boyfriends?

Do you still have intercourse with your husband at all? Or does he derive his sole sexual release by cleaning and jerking? Do you miss him making love to y ou, even though it may not compare performance-wise with boyfriends?
We mainly have oral sex as intercourse is not that exciting to me anymore with my husband. He mainly gets off cleaning and jerking. Just the other day he got me off orally and I stroked his cock and licked his nipples which drives him wild. I stopped licking and looked at him and said, bet you wish I was riding David's cock right now (my lover), watching him fuck me hard. He shot a huge load on his belly......I scooped it up and fed it to him.
We both enjoyed it.
Sometimes he'll get me off with his tongue and then use a realistic dildo on me, I get off on it and he REALLY enjoys it too.

Playing with my husbands nipples REALLY drives him wild, playing with them and stroking his cock he'll cum in literally seconds.
My nipples are sensitive, too. Same with my earlobes. Both are super sensitive, and drive me crazy if they are licked or nibbled. If I'm caught by surprise with either, it can throw me over the edge pretty fast. I've actually had a couple playmates figure out what it does to me, and have used it to kinda subtly tell me they want me to cum.