Valentines Day 2023

Happy "V" day...something pink for you! Hope you like. I woke up to some absolutely sumptuous anal from my husband, great orgasm! He cleaned up and came back for some of THIS, but I didn't let him have it...lol I told him this belongs to a black guy today and he doesn't get any. I have a few who want to get together and one beautiful, black hottie couple. They want me to "unicorn" for them, so I might do that.

Anyway, you guys know me and what I do when I'm on vacation. I love to take a special day like this and give this to other guys. I'll probably spend the night with some other guy or that couple, just because it's a romantic holiday and I like to spend those with other guys. I'll give my husband everything tomorrow though. So, that's my day plan. Happy "V" day. I get chocolate, some hot guy gets my little, white married pussy and Mr Hw will get some cream...if he plays his cards right!!

View attachment 1170309
Absolutely beautiful

• Love
Reactions: Hwcouple702
Happy "V" day...something pink for you! Hope you like. I woke up to some absolutely sumptuous anal from my husband, great orgasm! He cleaned up and came back for some of THIS, but I didn't let him have it...lol I told him this belongs to a black guy today and he doesn't get any. I have a few who want to get together and one beautiful, black hottie couple. They want me to "unicorn" for them, so I might do that.
Pink... and something about a favourite colour😊

My darling wife gives me a wonderful gift for this Valentine's Day

Anyway, you guys know me and what I do when I'm on vacation. I love to take a special day like this and give this to other guys. I'll probably spend the night with some other guy or that couple, just because it's a romantic holiday and I like to spend those with other guys. I'll give my husband everything tomorrow though. So, that's my day plan. Happy "V" day. I get chocolate, some hot guy gets my little, white married pussy and Mr Hw will get some cream...if he plays his cards right!!

View attachment 1170309

Attachments

• 200.gif
    200.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
Reactions: Hwcouple702