Valentines Day 2023

Happy "V" day...something pink for you! Hope you like. I woke up to some absolutely sumptuous anal from my husband, great orgasm! He cleaned up and came back for some of THIS, but I didn't let him have it...lol I told him this belongs to a black guy today and he doesn't get any. I have a few who want to get together and one beautiful, black hottie couple. They want me to "unicorn" for them, so I might do that.

Anyway, you guys know me and what I do when I'm on vacation. I love to take a special day like this and give this to other guys. I'll probably spend the night with some other guy or that couple, just because it's a romantic holiday and I like to spend those with other guys. I'll give my husband everything tomorrow though. So, that's my day plan. Happy "V" day. I get chocolate, some hot guy gets my little, white married pussy and Mr Hw will get some cream...if he plays his cards right!!

View attachment 1170309
Sounds like you gonna have a wild and wonderful day 😈

What’s everyone’s plans for valentines? Got a Bull coming over, sending her out to get fucked?

Personally I’m seeing two of my hot wives. I’m very excited 😈
Had a morning feast and shot a nice creampie before heading to work to play with my married coworker.

Happy "V" day...something pink for you! Hope you like. I woke up to some absolutely sumptuous anal from my husband, great orgasm! He cleaned up and came back for some of THIS, but I didn't let him have it...lol I told him this belongs to a black guy today and he doesn't get any. I have a few who want to get together and one beautiful, black hottie couple. They want me to "unicorn" for them, so I might do that.

Anyway, you guys know me and what I do when I'm on vacation. I love to take a special day like this and give this to other guys. I'll probably spend the night with some other guy or that couple, just because it's a romantic holiday and I like to spend those with other guys. I'll give my husband everything tomorrow though. So, that's my day plan. Happy "V" day. I get chocolate, some hot guy gets my little, white married pussy and Mr Hw will get some cream...if he plays his cards right!!

View attachment 1170309
Gorgeous