Video taping wife with her boyfriends/lovers

Sad story here. During my ex wife and my stag/vixen 12 year adventure I recorded over 150 videos of her with her different long-term lovers (2 white long-term friends, 2 black one a neighbor, the other a shy athlete from a local college we met online then in person after a months long interview process).

These videos were filmed in the 1990's and early to mid 2000's before smaller digital media was able to store large files like video files except on tape and dvd's. Our offspring were getting older so she became concerned a tape could be seen by them if we made a mistake leaving our locking file cabinet open (she did it several times me none). She decided she wanted the tapes gone. I could keep the 1000 plus digital pictures I had though because I encrypted those. To keep here happy I shredded and then incinerated all the tapes. It was one of the saddest days of my life.

I was depressed about it for weeks, but I felt i had to honor her wishes, although I did my best to come up with a solution she would be comfortable with to no avail.

Let me describe just some of what I lost. My wife is 5'1" (I think she is actually 5'0") 105 lbs southern Belle MILF, with B-C breasts, shoulder length black hair and a rocking sexually submissive attitude.

We recorded our MFM 3somes from the time she was 25 until she was 38. She always stayed right at that same weight the entire time (still is today).

1. I had a half dozen probably more videos of her fucking my best friend while pregnant with multiple (sometimes many multiple) cum loads dripping from her pregnant pussy. At least 2 were in her late late stage of pregnancy (1 a few days before she delivered) from 2 different pregnancies; our 2 youngest. She was a beautiful pregnant too (not all are) with glowing skin, vibrant shiny black hair and nicely shaped milk engorged beasts. She also always got her figure back within a few weeks without stretch marks. All my buddies envied me because of how remarkable she was physically.

2.Her very first BBC encounter with a Greek God physique neighbor it took us six months to figure out how to approach. He was +8", average thickness cock (thinner than me but slightly longer) where she began hyperventilating and almost orgasmed while still in her lingerie just kneeling down giving him a blowjob while he was standing and neither of us guys had touched her. She ALWAYS had a thing for black guys but would have never done anything about it because she was shy and socially awkward outside her social group. He became a regular with 10's of the videos starring him with her, one being her only anal outside of me. I had videos of him fucking her all over the house in numerous positions, handcuffed (he was a cop) and her giving him sloppy blow jobs cumming on her prim and proper soccer mom petite professional woman southern Belle mouth and tongue with her smiling obviously having a good time as she licked him clean. She absolutely loved sexually pleasing men and it was obvious. She also loved teasing me by looking at me for a fair amount of the time she was sucking him and always made eye contact with him and me when he orgasmed (any guy actually always got this treatment at orgasm). She loved seeing guys' expressions while orgasming and hearing them be vocal.

3. Eight videos. The other black guy had a true 10" dark thick cock and was a huge volume cummer going into my petite southern belle wife. He was a basketball player at a local college (he was a smaller 6'2" guard). He was incredibly fit with an 8-pack not a 6-pack abs. Amazing contrast when he was inside her beautiful white pussy. He loved the idea of fucking an older white professional woman (he was 27 and she was 39). He was a great guy. Well spoken and polite and we were his first 3some. He had no idea something like cuckolding existed until we pinged him on AOL messenger one evening.

We screened him online for months before meeting him. He wouldn't tell me exactly how big he was as the petite wife wanted to limit the biggest size to my 9" best friend. When she pulled his shorts down and out flopped his 10" thick dark cock my wife looked over at me after sucking him for a minute like I was in trouble or you shit look. She forgave me because she really liked his personality and build. She eventually got used to his size, but had to teach him to wait to go all the way. He was an eager student. Hot watching the dynamic between the two of them. It was a teacher-student vibe which I stayed out of letting her run this show. He just confided in me which I always relayed back to the wife because it got her so hot.

She thought it was cute that he was always so grateful saying thank you to my wife after he came. He didn't end the thank you with ma'am but a time or two i thought he almost did which was kinda hot actually. He had never had a woman lick the cum off his cock after a blow job. He told me later my wife was the best sex of his life because of her attitude and of course her looks and proper demeanor. He said he got hard so quickly after Cumming with my wife because the idea he was having sex with this beautiful professional woman who was a southern Belle from an old southern family was so exciting to him (as an aside my wife was not prejudiced in any way. She wasn't attracted to black men because of some taboo, but because she loved the bodies of fit black men). He couldn't get enough of her Cumming at least 3 times when he visited and once six times.

One encounter we had with him he brought his 19 year old slim fit shy innocent true red head girlfriend (they ended up getting married) for her first play in a group and with a woman (this is when I figured out the wife was more bi than she admmitted). His girlfriend was nervous anxious excited and jealous of him all rolled into one. Wife and her ended up doing a double blow job on him plus sucking each others breasts and my wife fingering that beautiful orange haired pussy of hers. We didn't push my wife having sex with him that night because we were all worried it would bother her to see it in person. He fucked her in multiple different positions and fucked her ass with deep penertration (thankfully I got pix of much of this that I got to keep). The contrast of his big very dark black cock going into his pastey white girlfriend was beautiful.

I will describe more of my tragic loss if anyone is interested which is really just a way of describing our encounters.
Should have had them digitized then encrypt the video. Yes tell us more.