Video taping wife with her boyfriends/lovers

We always make it clear that I will be there and taking pictures and movies clips. It is something we as a couple discussed and decided we would do as a couple. If the guy we are looking to meet does not feel comfortable with that then be politely decline and move on, there are loads of guys happy to be filmed

WE love to take video closeups of his cock sliding into her. I try to take the time to film his cum dripping out or her but usually i am in a hurry to jump in and get sloppy seconds. The new i phones take great video quality ! Can't understand some videos posted look like from the 80's or something.

Reactions: Farmhand
WE love to take video closeups of his cock sliding into her. I try to take the time to film his cum dripping out or her but usually i am in a hurry to jump in and get sloppy seconds. The new i phones take great video quality ! Can't understand some videos posted look like from the 80's or something.
Some others cell phone, don't have so more quality, and when is low light, reduce the pixels, and look like old video..
No money, no power..😁

We always record each time we meet....well more like I record while she gets the daylights fucked out of her pussy. And then I share the video on a shared drive with her lover. Great to review the videos....makes for fantastic memories