videos

sleepyoldguy

Gold
having gotten into making some videos started out by setting a camera down in one location then started hold one while having sex. it can get kind of poor doing it that way boucing around blurred. final asked a friend to do the videoing of us which lead to a great night of fucking sucking giving the wife many enjoyable moments this happened after a number of drinks not knowing what his reaction would be. I can remember my cock in my wifes pussy when she asked him to come closer so she could suck his cock as i fucked her he told me later he had always dreamed of what it would be like to fuck my wife. so sometimes dreams do cum true

Attachments

• jericho44-5k800-cec5a2aaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
    jericho44-5k800-cec5a2aaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 331
having gotten into making some videos started out by setting a camera down in one location then started hold one while having sex. it can get kind of poor doing it that way boucing around blurred. final asked a friend to do the videoing of us which lead to a great night of fucking sucking giving the wife many enjoyable moments this happened after a number of drinks not knowing what his reaction would be. I can remember my cock in my wifes pussy when she asked him to come closer so she could suck his cock as i fucked her he told me later he had always dreamed of what it would be like to fuck my wife. so sometimes dreams do cum true
Hot pic 🔥awesome pussy looks hot filled with cock 😋😍