Any couples or bulls go to Ocean View beach in Norfolk? We were scared away from VA beach because we were told that thongs are frowned upon and invfact illegal on the beach? much more so off the beach. Not like Ocean City MD where you can walk down the strip in your thong and its OK

So we ventured to Ocean View and saw a fair amount of MILFS and youngsters wearing thongs. We park at Community Beach park and no one ever bother us; despite the beach police strolling up and down every once in a while. I did see a nice large MILF who practically looked nude because of the way the thong dissapeared up her beautiful crack. she was standing up, and cops never bothered.

While I never expected anyone to pick my wife up on that beach, it was nice to notice appreciative stares by many males around us.

Can anyone recommend a good pick up bar in Reston Town center, VA where by presence won't scare guys off from approaching my wife? 90% of the guys dont even approach of they see us together. And if they do, they soon walk away if we tell them we are a couple, despite my wife's flirtation and ample display of cleavage.