Voyeur Fantasy for Those Looking to Share

Spoons

Male
Hello world!

Cross post, not sure where the best place to put this is.

I've been watching this site for about a year, and finally introducing myself. Looking to fulfill a fantasy and hoping someone on here would get off on it too.

I've always dreamed of having access to an ex girlfriend's email, iCloud or something like that, to spy on the pictures she would send her new man. At some point she would find out. Maybe I forgot to mark something unread, or accidentally mentioned it to a mutual friend. In any case, she would get turned on by being watched. Then she'd start sending pictures to her man that were really meant for me. Her man would never know, but he'd get the benefit of a hell of a lot more teasing.

I'm not exactly sure how to simulate that, since no one's really going to give me their password, but if you're interested in trying to figure it out with me, hit me up. :)

S

Reactions: Welikeit
Kind of a neat fantasy. I agree, not sure how you could really do it. Maybe reverse it? Your girlfriend starts sending sexy pictures to her ex, and she lets you into her account? Distant ex would be best, like over seas?

Reactions: Spoons