Voyeurism Fans

Other girls have the opportunity to be involved in this glory hole...but you can see, nobody else will lay there beside her. She has me strap her legs into the restraints and bind her arms above her head...she sends me off to a distance and has me watch as she takes all comers. I have no idea why she lets herself get used like this but this is her idea of "cuck" activity. Making me put her in that position and then watch as she has no control and anybody who wants her can have her. There's no shortage of guys who play either.

1705629947191.png

Other girls have the opportunity to be involved in this glory hole...but you can see, nobody else will lay there beside her. She has me strap her legs into the restraints and bind her arms above her head...she sends me off to a distance and has me watch as she takes all comers. I have no idea why she lets herself get used like this but this is her idea of "cuck" activity. Making me put her in that position and then watch as she has no control and anybody who wants her can have her. There's no shortage of guys who play either.

View attachment 1889290
I fully understand why there are no shortage of men willing to play with mrs H.

Save me some!

View attachment 1889290
Perfect slutty wife

This is an old video of my wife with my brother when they thought I wasn't around. It's poor quality because it was done with an old camcorder on a very cold night (Hence the shakes) and filmed through the net curtains. I've posted it because I think it will appeal to the peeping Toms amongst us.

Attachments

• Watching Lena.mp4
    212.9 MB

View attachment 1889290
🤚 When and where - looks fun!

Reactions: Desejo de corno