Walk and wank (Hertford or Ware, UK)

Ok so not quite full on dogging but I’ve got a crazy urge to spice up my daily walk in Hertford and Ware area of the UK. Been thinking for a while now, sometimes when stopped by a river or maybe in a woods… I’d really love to give out some hand jobs to local guys who are also walking, love to see your spunk flying and hitting the water or trees

Anyone interested, nothing more, just meet, I’ll wank you off and then walk on

Ok so not quite full on dogging but I’ve got a crazy urge to spice up my daily walk in Hertford and Ware area of the UK. Been thinking for a while now, sometimes when stopped by a river or maybe in a woods… I’d really love to give out some hand jobs to local guys who are also walking, love to see your spunk flying and hitting the water or trees

same i wish i was there with u

Reactions: owlcuck
Just been persuaded to create a Telegram account to hook up with men who want to do this… which is exciting. But even more exciting than that the guy who told me to do, has also informed me off a secret Telegram group where guys in my local area share pics of their wives and girlfriends without their knowledge. Swapping pics like kids swap their sports team cards, making wank material out of lots of local woman… I LOVE that that group exists!!!

Just been persuaded to create a Telegram account to hook up with men who want to do this… which is exciting. But even more exciting than that the guy who told me to do, has also informed me off a secret Telegram group where guys in my local area share pics of their wives and girlfriends without their knowledge. Swapping pics like kids swap their sports team cards, making wank material out of lots of local woman… I LOVE that that group exists!!!
wish i could have joined

Reactions: owlcuck
Perhaps you could make your own group

Reactions: ray28
Well it’s no longer only fantasies for me… as this morning I wanked off a total stranger in the wooded area adjacent to the Ware Park Road (a dirt track that connects Ware and Bengeo for those who know the local area)… I’m still shaking and partly terrified as I sit here on my patio with my husband acting all normal, but very very excited too.

The guy respected my wishes and didn’t take pictures (sorry about that, despite my fantasies, I still get scared) and he also tried to do as I asked him to over Telegram and be crude, cruel and verbally abusive to me as well. Started off well by calling me ‘an ugly old cunt’ and a ‘desperate old slut’ but didn’t keep it up as he focussed on me getting him to cum. I got my tits out for him when he asked and then got on my knees and got to work.

In case you are wondering, I’m still very worried about Covid and still believe it got a lot more to throw at us until we vaccinate the world, so I needed to see proof he was double jabbed and then it was masks and a hand-job only. But it didn’t take long, which is just as well because within minutes of him spunking there was a dog walker too close for comfort.

But I did it!!! And I loved doing it!!! And I want to do it again, I want to see another strangers cock jerking and spurting cum completely as a result of my efforts… and I’m excited now that he might telling other local men via that Telegram group, excited and very scared

Well it’s no longer only fantasies for me… as this morning I wanked off a total stranger in the wooded area adjacent to the Ware Park Road (a dirt track that connects Ware and Bengeo for those who know the local area)… I’m still shaking and partly terrified as I sit here on my patio with my husband acting all normal, but very very excited too.

The guy respected my wishes and didn’t take pictures (sorry about that, despite my fantasies, I still get scared) and he also tried to do as I asked him to over Telegram and be crude, cruel and verbally abusive to me as well. Started off well by calling me ‘an ugly old cunt’ and a ‘desperate old slut’ but didn’t keep it up as he focussed on me getting him to cum. I got my tits out for him when he asked and then got on my knees and got to work.

In case you are wondering, I’m still very worried about Covid and still believe it got a lot more to throw at us until we vaccinate the world, so I needed to see proof he was double jabbed and then it was masks and a hand-job only. But it didn’t take long, which is just as well because within minutes of him spunking there was a dog walker too close for comfort.

But I did it!!! And I loved doing it!!! And I want to do it again, I want to see another strangers cock jerking and spurting cum completely as a result of my efforts… and I’m excited now that he might telling other local men via that Telegram group, excited and very scared
That's very exciting. I can understand why you're feeling both nervous and excited. Of course he's going to tell other guys in the group Hun - that's the point of the group isn't it? The risk of covid outdoors in apparently very low so I wouldn't worry too much.
But how are you going to react when the next guy wants more than a wank and wants you to suck him or wants to bend you over and use your pussy? It's bound to happen once word gets out. Lynn xx

That's very exciting. I can understand why you're feeling both nervous and excited. Of course he's going to tell other guys in the group Hun - that's the point of the group isn't it? The risk of covid outdoors in apparently very low so I wouldn't worry too much.
But how are you going to react when the next guy wants more than a wank and wants you to suck him or wants to bend you over and use your pussy? It's bound to happen once word gets out. Lynn xx
We were thinking the same thing. How exciting!

Reactions: EgyBull and ray28

Wow I wish your hand could reach all the way over here in the USA