Walk and wank (Hertford or Ware, UK)

That's very exciting. I can understand why you're feeling both nervous and excited. Of course he's going to tell other guys in the group Hun - that's the point of the group isn't it? The risk of covid outdoors in apparently very low so I wouldn't worry too much.
But how are you going to react when the next guy wants more than a wank and wants you to suck him or wants to bend you over and use your pussy? It's bound to happen once word gets out. Lynn xx
I don’t agree that the risk of Covid outdoors is very low in this kind of encounter, sure when you are passing in the street it has been determined to be a lot lower but anything that involves intimate contact is high risk regardless… so right now it’s masks, hand-jobs and limited face-to-face contact. And that’s if I do anything more or anything again… I’m going through the inevitable guilt trip phase at the moment concerned where things might lead to despite the deep down excitement I’m still feeling when I recall it

And yes you were right Lynn, he obviously told the other guys in the group all about it last night because this morning I’ve woken up to 40+ Telegram messages from men looking to meet (actually just nine different men sending multiple messages)

I don’t agree that the risk of Covid outdoors is very low in this kind of encounter, sure when you are passing in the street it has been determined to be a lot lower but anything that involves intimate contact is high risk regardless… so right now it’s masks, hand-jobs and limited face-to-face contact. And that’s if I do anything more or anything again… I’m going through the inevitable guilt trip phase at the moment concerned where things might lead to despite the deep down excitement I’m still feeling when I recall it

And yes you were right Lynn, he obviously told the other guys in the group all about it last night because this morning I’ve woken up to 40+ Telegram messages from men looking to meet (actually just nine different men sending multiple messages)
Love to play with u

I'm not at all surprised that word spread so quickly - that was bound to happen as soon as you did this and there's no way of putting that genie back in the bottle.
The guilt trip as you say was inevitable - this was a massive step to take - and only you can decide whether it's worth the risk of taking it further. Now you've experienced the excitement you might decide that that was enough and that you've pushed this fantasy as far as you dare and you want to back off. No one would blame you. But I suspect that the need will just get stronger till you want to do it again.

As for the covid risk, face to face is the biggy - you certainly wouldn't want to be kissing at present. But outdoors there is no build up of aerosols which is the big risk factor. That's why we are allowed to meet outdoors but have to be much more careful indoors. And hands is the other - hand gel for both parties is a good idea.
So I think there's no greater risk from a blow job as from a hand job - you're still not getting face to face. But again, you have to do what you are comfortable with in that respect. I'm not going to argue on that point as I'm not meeting at all till the end of lockdown. That's the 21st at the moment but that might still be pushed back. I've advocated all the way through that we should be following the guidelines.
But you will inevitably find that some guys will want to push for more than a wank - and again that's for you to decide when, if ever, you're happy to be pushed down the road of being used. You have a lot to risk and only you can decide whether your growing desire to be used is greater than your need for the security and stability you have at present. That's your choice to make - no one else's as you're the one who will have to live with the consequences. The only advice I can give is that from my own experience, once you start down this road it is very difficult to stop.
So look after yourself and be safe.
Love Lynn x

I'm not at all surprised that word spread so quickly - that was bound to happen as soon as you did this and there's no way of putting that genie back in the bottle.
The guilt trip as you say was inevitable - this was a massive step to take - and only you can decide whether it's worth the risk of taking it further. Now you've experienced the excitement you might decide that that was enough and that you've pushed this fantasy as far as you dare and you want to back off. No one would blame you. But I suspect that the need will just get stronger till you want to do it again.

As for the covid risk, face to face is the biggy - you certainly wouldn't want to be kissing at present. But outdoors there is no build up of aerosols which is the big risk factor. That's why we are allowed to meet outdoors but have to be much more careful indoors. And hands is the other - hand gel for both parties is a good idea.
So I think there's no greater risk from a blow job as from a hand job - you're still not getting face to face. But again, you have to do what you are comfortable with in that respect. I'm not going to argue on that point as I'm not meeting at all till the end of lockdown. That's the 21st at the moment but that might still be pushed back. I've advocated all the way through that we should be following the guidelines.
But you will inevitably find that some guys will want to push for more than a wank - and again that's for you to decide when, if ever, you're happy to be pushed down the road of being used. You have a lot to risk and only you can decide whether your growing desire to be used is greater than your need for the security and stability you have at present. That's your choice to make - no one else's as you're the one who will have to live with the consequences. The only advice I can give is that from my own experience, once you start down this road it is very difficult to stop.
So look after yourself and be safe.
Love Lynn x
Very wise words .. i like it ..

Ok so not quite full on dogging but I’ve got a crazy urge to spice up my daily walk in Hertford and Ware area of the UK. Been thinking for a while now, sometimes when stopped by a river or maybe in a woods… I’d really love to give out some hand jobs to local guys who are also walking, love to see your spunk flying and hitting the water or trees

Anyone interested, nothing more, just meet, I’ll wank you off and then walk on
Love the sound of this

Just been persuaded to create a Telegram account to hook up with men who want to do this… which is exciting. But even more exciting than that the guy who told me to do, has also informed me off a secret Telegram group where guys in my local area share pics of their wives and girlfriends without their knowledge. Swapping pics like kids swap their sports team cards, making wank material out of lots of local woman… I LOVE that that group exists!!!
Would love to learn more about this, I have a group that is similar but we require the partners consent which looks like you'd be happy about.

Well the guilt trip certainly did kick in a lot but slowly my mind has got more and more overcome with the urge to do it again (like some of you on here predicted it would)... and starting next week my husband has declared he'll be going into the office every Tuesday... so I've already started planning my next walk and wank... only I'm not doing just one, my inner slut had definitely kicked in and I'm up for doing a few!

That makes me feel so dirty and slutty and makes me very very excited

Well the guilt trip certainly did kick in a lot but slowly my mind has got more and more overcome with the urge to do it again (like some of you on here predicted it would)... and starting next week my husband has declared he'll be going into the office every Tuesday... so I've already started planning my next walk and wank... only I'm not doing just one, my inner slut had definitely kicked in and I'm up for doing a few!

I thought this would happen - you're going to love it. Be sure to tell us all about it xx

Reactions: EgyBull

Having them take pics / vids on your phone would be nice so we can see x

I have no idea... I woke up this morning feeling like if I did three, that would make me feel like the cheapest, nastiest, skankiest old slut anyone could ever imagine. Now I have potentially eight men would I could wank off in the same day, that just seems unreal (and probably is because some won't go through with it even if I said yes to them all)

If you met me in normal real-life, you'd never imagine, I look sound and behave like a very professional, prim and proper woman... the very last person you'd expect to be on her knees wanking of strangers in the middle of some woods

Last edited:
And now I think it might be zero because I'm totally freaked out by a Telegram message I've just got... in which the guy just casually mentions something about me that suggests he knows who I am, something that I've never shared on Telegram or on here