Wanna find out about your wife/gf?

I've done this many times.. I chat w the wife/GF (email works the best).. flirt w her and find out any of her secret fetishes.. and ill send you back the convo.. without ever mentioning you so she has no idea.
I'm a personal trainer and have had a lot of success with doing this. I have never had the wife/GF find out that her man was involved so it will be discreet.
Message me if your interested or have any questions....
Yes please... How?

Wow yes I might be interested? I think if I let some alpha male message her and even send her a picture of herself (from a recent vacation) she would be turned on that a random guy was checking her out and I bet she will flirt back
Sure thing... with an ass like her's I guarantee she will flirt and be seduced... DM me and lets try it

I've done this many times.. I chat w the wife/GF (email works the best).. flirt w her and find out any of her secret fetishes.. and ill send you back the convo.. without ever mentioning you so she has no idea.
I'm a personal trainer and have had a lot of success with doing this. I have never had the wife/GF find out that her man was involved so it will be discreet.
Let chat

Do you mean that the wife is never aware of you sending him the conversations youd had with her to him??

Sure thing... with an ass like her's I guarantee she will flirt and be seduced... DM me and lets try it
Where are you from my hot Latina brown skin wife needs a massage was hoping good starting point for her to get what she needs and deserves I’m only 4 inches for over25 years that’s all she has had and she is tighter than a teenager from my little one and not even her pussy! I’m serious about how tight she is are you hung?

Reactions: compassionatedom
So how does this happen?
It doesn't. Think for a minute, the vast majority of people are going to completely ignore and likely block.messages from complete strangers. Abd dies anyone really think it's a good idea to give out wife's personal contact info to complete strangers on the internet,?

Do you give lawyers in Nigeria your info when they have a bunch of money to put into your account?

I would like someone to very discreetly and cautiously chat with my wife and tey to find out if she has the potential to stray or be a hotwife.
Yeah I would like to help you with that. I am a divorced , educated professional man wanting to try something different than traditional dating. I will be sending you a friend request. I'm Keith.👌

View media item 215763

Reactions: 575Cuck