Wanna find out about your wife/gf?

Hi keith. I would love someone to chat and flirt with her just to see if she responded. Then i would know i have a slight chance she might even consider cuckolding me.
My problem is she is a control freak and any ideas must be hers and not mine (hence someone discreetly and secretly chating to her). The other problem is finding a way someone can "accidentally" make contact, seem legit and not arouse her suspicions.

Reactions: compassionatedom
Je l'ai fait plusieurs fois .. Je discute avec la femme / GF (le courrier électronique fonctionne le mieux) .. flirte avec elle et découvre l'un de ses fétiches secrets .. et je vous renvoie la convo .. sans jamais vous mentionner donc elle n'a aucune idée.
Je suis un entraîneur personnel et j'ai eu beaucoup de succès avec cela. Je n'ai jamais fait découvrir à la femme/GF que son homme était impliqué, donc ce sera discret.
Envoyez-moi un message si vous êtes intéressé ou si vous avez des questions....
Do you speak french?

I've done this many times.. I chat w the wife/GF (email works the best).. flirt w her and find out any of her secret fetishes.. and ill send you back the convo.. without ever mentioning you so she has no idea.
I'm a personal trainer and have had a lot of success with doing this. I have never had the wife/GF find out that her man was involved so it will be discreet.
Message me if your interested or have any questions....
Where are you from