Wanna watch my wife

All I can say this...

As a cuck it's a mixed bag of emotions at first (jealously, sexual arousal, submission, sorrowful)
For me the most important thing what makes her happy, followed by complete submission to the her bull.
I was bullied a lot by older kids when I was in school, so growing up as an adult, I learned to comply with more dominant men

Its exciting and very arousing though to see your bride (the woman who you exchanged wedding vows with) being pleased by a larger dicked man and getting pleasure from it in ways I simply can't compete with.
All I can say this...

As a cuck it's a mixed bag of emotions at first (jealously, sexual arousal, submission, sorrowful)
For me the most important thing what makes her happy, followed by complete submission to the her bull.
I was bullied a lot by older kids when I was in school, so growing up as an adult, I learned to comply with more dominant men

Its exciting and very arousing though to see your bride (the woman who you exchanged wedding vows with) being pleased by a larger dicked man and getting pleasure from it in ways I simply can't compete with.
It is a emotional Rollercoaster you will be getting on when you watch you wife taken by a lover.

I'm dying to watch my wife get fucked. Preferably by a nice big cock. I want her to take a cock that's way bigger than mine. Just watch her get used and destroyed. I get so hard every time I think about it.
We are older now so we are not active, but when my wife was 57, we worked for the same company. Our black CEO used her as the entertainment for his younger brothers bachelor party. She was used all night by 20 very young men. She said, some fucked her once, some up to 3 times, but every guy either fucked her mouth, ass or hotwife pussy. Our boss brought her home on Saturday about 9;30am. The boss took over our bedroom,and he fucked her until he left about 5:00 pm. He had her screaming all day with his massive BBC. All my hotwife's holes were used by lots of young men,. I lost count after 67, but it got between 250-300 men used my wife. Becareful what you wish for, hotwife is nice word for whore wife, and mine became a total whore.

Attachments

• 20240116_193447.jpg
    20240116_193447.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 83
  • 20231207_180803.jpg
    20231207_180803.jpg
    351.4 KB · Views: 65
  • 20231207_180718.jpg
    20231207_180718.jpg
    485.1 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Our boss called my wife at home, then about an hour later, a package was delivered, my wife took it upstairs and later came down dressed in very sheer short white nightie with white stockings and garter belt, plus heels to match, but no panties.
I thought, not too long ago my wife was a very conservative woman, but she transformed into one of the hottest whore wife, in a short time 67 men had fucked her. I liked to see those big cocks drill ass and pussy, she also liked guys drive their big cocks down her throat and liked swallow loads of cum.
About 20 minutes later, 3 our boss's client arrived. They wasted no time, they were there to fuck her. They asked where your bedroom, I showed them. They pulled her in and about 5 minutes later, all you could hear were screams and moan and loud slammiing and pounding. The guys yelled her, suck that black cock whore, your boss says you're great cock sucker, show us. As they left 5 hours later they told me you have a great whore wife, we will be back, and wreck that pussy again. I went in bedroom, she was laying face down breathing hard, legs spread open. So much cum was on our bed and dripping out her ass and pussy. Our boss owned my wife's pussy until we retired, but before then, so many men drlled her ass.Our boss started coming bringing over his friends and clients and they took turns fucking her mouth and hot wet pussy also drilleð her ass. So many times, walking out the bedroom going for a drink. As she walked so much thick cum was dripping out her ass and hot pussy rolling down both legs. I loved to fuck my wife and feel the guys hot cum as I dumped mine and mixed with theirs. Those were some wild times.

Attachments

• 20240117_185738.jpg
    20240117_185738.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 61
  • 20240117_185500.jpg
    20240117_185500.jpg
    422.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 20240117_185512.jpg
    20240117_185512.jpg
    294.8 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
I'm dying to watch my wife get fucked. Preferably by a nice big cock. I want her to take a cock that's way bigger than mine. Just watch her get used and destroyed. I get so hard every time I think about it.
For me there is nothing hotter than seeing my wife fucking another man or small group. I love to sit n watch, stroking my super hard erect cock, waiting to have my turn at the end!

Becareful what you wish for, because like my one time conservative wife became a total slut-whore. Be prepared that so many men are going to fuck your wife. I stopped counting after 67, but I think between 250-300 used her. She will be giving BJs in clubs, groups of men will be gang banging her. Get used to lots of well cum soaked panties. There are going to plenty of them. Once the gang banging starts, it's not stopping. Her hot pussy will control how how many men will fuck her.

Last edited:
Becareful what you wish for, because like my one time conservative wife will become a total slut-whore. Be prepared that so many are going to fuck your wife. She will be giving BJs in clubs, groups of men will be gang banging her. Once the gang banging starts, it's not stopping. Get used to sloppy wet panties and and fucking a sloppy wet pussy. I personally loved fucking her hot wet pussy after her lovers used it and mix my cum with theirs, maybe some will say it's sick, I call it 'personal preference'.

Attachments

• 20240202_135658.jpg
    20240202_135658.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 37
  • 20240203_132757.jpg
    20240203_132757.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 20240202_183818.jpg
    20240202_183818.jpg
    365.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 20240202_183847.jpg
    20240202_183847.jpg
    494.9 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Becareful what you wish for, because like my one time conservative wife will become a total slut-whore. Be prepared that so many are going to fuck your wife. She willk be giving BJs in clubs, groups of men will be gang banging her. Once the gang banging starts, it's not stopping.
Hell Yea! but agree, be careful what you wish for. There is no turning back once it begins.

No, there s nothing hotter than watching the one you love fucking others!
No, I don't think it's wrong, but once it statrs, you cannot stop it. Guys will take your wife to darker corners of clubs, raise her skirt and fuck her. Sometimes they will put on a table and gang fuck her. My wife loved giving blow jobs in clubs. Remember you wanted a whore, now you got one.

Last edited:
Reactions: bhappy_39