Wanna watch my wife

The same her.I wish watching my wife in a gungbang in front of my eyes
We are older now, so we are not active. Throughout our experience, make sure that's what want. Once it starts, lots of men, no matter race or culture are going to fuck your wife, when they want to, not when you want to. You are not in control, your wife's hot wet pussy is in control. You wanted a whore wife, well you got your wish.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: tradhoussi
No, I don't think it's wrong, but once it statrs, you cannot stop it. Guys will take your wife to darker corners and raise her skirt and fuck her. Sometimes they will even do that, they will put on a table and gang fuck her. My wife loved giving blow jobs in clubs.
I agree, it can go in a lot of different directions, from like you said fucking her with her dress pulled up, or on the table, or sharing her with other men.. My wife loves to gang bang or pull a train for a room full of men. It almost always happens when we are at a club or sex party. For me it is hot to watch and be a part of.

We are older now, so we are not actuve. Throughout our experience, make sure that's what want. Once it starts, lots of men, no matter race or culture are going to fuck your wife, when they want to, not when you want to. You are not in control, your wife's hot wet pussy is in control. You wanted a whore wife, well you got your wish.
I want a lot a guys rape my wife while I watch them

I want a lot a guys rape my wife while I watch them
My wife loves the rape fantasy play, I think because the first time she was fucked she was raped by her boyfriend at the time, very young, and she has always loved being forced or held down or her panties being pulled aside or torn off her, She will resist all the time knowing she wants that cock so badly. I have times set her up to be used by force by a stranger to her, it is so hot for us both, but as this thread has been talking about, once you open the door it is hard to close.

My wife loves the rape fantasy play, I think because the first time she was fucked she was raped by her boyfriend at the time, very young, and she has always loved being forced or held down or her panties being pulled aside or torn off her, She will resist all the time knowing she wants that cock so badly. I have times set her up to be used by force by a stranger to her, it is so hot for us both, but as this thread has been talking about, once you open the door it is hard to close.
So tell me how to fulfil my fantasy??

What lots of guys do not realize, turning your innocent-maybe very conservative wife into a hotwife, really means she is will become a whore for any man or men to use, so be prepared. I saw guys throw my wife on bar tables and 20 or more guys taking turns fucking her. All I did is provide security, I was always armed.

What lots of guys do not realize, turning your innocent-maybe very conservative wife into a hotwife, really means she is will become a whore for any man or men to use, so be prepared. I saw guys throw my wife on bar tables and 20 or more guys taking turns fucking her. All I did is provide security, I was always armed.
Hell Yea!

Becareful what you wish for, because like my one time conservative wife will became a total slut-whore. Be prepared that so many men are going to fuck your wife. She will be giving BJs in clubs, groups of men will be gang banging her. Once the gang banging starts, it's not stopping.
That is one thing about me... I always look for a things as they happen. I always regret and suffer after all MY INTUITIONS. I do not think like that as I should. THANK YOU. I Think i need to discuss this with her more, rather then in a hurry for something that can destroy everything.

Reactions: WildWest
Like I said, it was okay for us, but it's not okay for every one. My wife's lovers took her out of the clubs and into their SUVs and took turns fucking her. Be prepared for cum soaked panties. I personally liked fucking my wife after many men fucked her, but it's not for everybody. Men are not going to listen to you. They are going to fuck your wife's mouth and dump lots of hot cum dowm her throat. Your wife will be eventually be graduate to a DP and she will love it. At that point she is a whore, she will have cocks in her mouth, ass and wet hot cunt and believe me it will be a hot and wet cunt. Lots of men don't realize they are making their wives whores, maybe not prostitutes, but it doesn't matter, hotwives most of the time fuck more than prostitutes. Remember guys you wanted your wife to be whore and that is exactly what you're going to getting, A WHORE. BE PREPARED, AND BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR.

Last edited:
  • Love
Be prepared for this. Out of my experiences many men are going to hold your wife's head tightly and fuck her mouth deep down her throat until he dumps lots of white thick cream down your wife's throat. If you can live with that, you can live anything.

Would like to see this scene. Wish I could see my wife in this scenario!