Wanna watch my wife

The thought of watching her “forced” use and seeming “abuse”, hearing her “protests“ between the moans, groans and squeals of ecstasy are overwhelming. Seeing her tired, worn out body leaking and covered in sperm.

Reactions: Erotibbc4u
You are not wrong,I have the same dream :watching my wife get destroyed by bbc in front of

Becareful what you wish for, because like my one time conservative wife became a total slut-whore. Be prepared that so many men are going to fuck your wife. She will be giving BJs in clubs, groups of men will be gang banging her. Get used to lots of well cum soaked panties. There are going to plenty of them. Once the gang banging starts, it's not stopping.
We are not active anymore, but we gad wild times. I stopped counting after 67 men, but I think between 250-300 have fucked my wife. She got fucked at parties, clubs, SUVs, grocery store storage areas, shoe storage areas, warehouses, six19 year olds took turns fucking her in our SUV as I drove around, that was her 50 year old present.

Last edited:
Reactions: tradhoussi
We are not active anymore, but we gad wild times. I stopped counting after 67 men, but I think between 250-300 have fucked my wife. She got fucked at parties, clubs, SUVs, grocery store storage areas, shoe storage areas, warehouses, six19 year olds even fucked her in our SUV as I drove around, that was her 50 year present.
You are a lucky man

The whole time deep.down she is loving it
I have seen so many men spread my wife's legs wide and flip them over holding her legs down to the bed while many men took turns dumping their cum in her wet hot pussy and her stretched ass.

Last edited:
We are in our mid 70s now
Same here. When we're having sex I just pretend someone is fucking her ass.. ofter that makes me cum right away so I try to hold myself from those thoughts
We are not active anymore, we are older. Don't hold back when your young, most women are not prostitutes, but they easily can be be turned into sluts-whores. I have seen throughout the years so many married women turned into total whores for any man to use.

I'm dying to watch my wife get fucked. Preferably by a nice big cock. I want her to take a cock that's way bigger than mine. Just watch her get used and destroyed. I get so hard every time I think about it.
Hi I m sameerdewan from India a professional paid bull playboy and gigolo for single ladies and couple available only in India..Plz check my profile

Attachments

• 20230410_210041.jpg
    20230410_210041.jpg
    465.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 20230618_000831.jpg
    20230618_000831.jpg
    434.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 20230618_000819.jpg
    20230618_000819.jpg
    465.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Wow
Reactions: tradhoussi