Wannabe cuckold

Hi everyone, I am 28, my girlfriend 25. My biggest dream is to see her with another man who has a bigger cock than mine. A few times in bed I've tried to introduce the subject but I've only received "No" (she thinks that in order to propose this to her, I don't love her any more, or she tells me that she only loves my cock and that I satisfy her, but I don't believe her). I guess it will always remain a fantasy :), greetings to all

Attachments

• IMG-20230703-WA0056.jpg
    IMG-20230703-WA0056.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG-20230703-WA0057.jpg
    IMG-20230703-WA0057.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 66
Hi everyone, I am 28, my girlfriend 25. My biggest dream is to see her with another man who has a bigger cock than mine. A few times in bed I've tried to introduce the subject but I've only received "No" (she thinks that in order to propose this to her, I don't love her any more, or she tells me that she only loves my cock and that I satisfy her, but I don't believe her). I guess it will always remain a fantasy :), greetings to all
Super hot body

Reactions: Goldencuck182
Keep working on it , you will get there

Reactions: Goldencuck182
Sexy wife

Sexy lady. How big of cock you giving her.

Sexy body 😍 yummy titys 👅 😋 😍