Wannabe sub seeking Dom master

hi,
I'm not very experienced (only known two men sexually) but I have a long repressed desire to be dominated, humiliated and shared around by a dominant master.
My husband and I hardly ever have sex any more. I've always been the initiator but yearned to be just ruled, ordered to do whatever with whomever and have no option but to obey.
My ideal fantasy is to be taken against my will, me begging you not to cum inside me because that's "special" and only for my husband but then being won over by the heat of the moment and subsequently begging you to fill me up with your cum as you shoot inside me <blush>
Then if you were to share me with your friends and take photos of me doing ever more depraved acts on your orders, knowing that you were going to show the pictures around to whoever and let the world know you owned my married pussy now.
{{{shiiiverrrr}}}
I am very interested, what a turn on!!!!

when she realized that one of the tongues belonged to a woman, she nearly lost her mind. And then to go back out to the "party" with about 20 people, knowing that 5 had used her was awesome
wish you were closer, you would be quite trainable
I’d love to be put through all of that, especially if my husband was at the party but was unaware that other men were sampling the goods as they wish
{{{shiveeeerrrr}}}
I’d be a quivering, cum filled wreck but begging for more
<blush>
xxx

hi,
I'm not very experienced (only known two men sexually) but I have a long repressed desire to be dominated, humiliated and shared around by a dominant master.
My husband and I hardly ever have sex any more. I've always been the initiator but yearned to be just ruled, ordered to do whatever with whomever and have no option but to obey.
My ideal fantasy is to be taken against my will, me begging you not to cum inside me because that's "special" and only for my husband but then being won over by the heat of the moment and subsequently begging you to fill me up with your cum as you shoot inside me <blush>
Then if you were to share me with your friends and take photos of me doing ever more depraved acts on your orders, knowing that you were going to show the pictures around to whoever and let the world know you owned my married pussy now.
{{{shiiiverrrr}}}
hi, count on me!!!
View media item 136987
View media item 136989
View media item 136990
View media item 136991
View media item 136988

hi,
{{{shiiiverrrr}}} love your story where are you from would love to explore with you?

hi,
{{{shiiiverrrr}}}
I would love to exsprience such a person contact me!

hi,
{{{shiiiverrrr}}}
Pm me I have very large group of my friends .I wanna share u and order you and humiliate you .If ur agree plz contact me

Contact me I'm the perfect Dom for you only I live in Manhattan very exsprience in humiliation created beautiful relationships in the city know I can help you.