Wannabe sub seeking Dom master

If it were me I'd do my friends, that you've never, met a favour by inviting them over for a bbq, they'd take a ticket from a glass, The tickets would be numbered from 1 to 50. Behind closed doors I'd strip you exploring your tits and pussy intimately. A knock on the door and ticket holder number enters the room. He can do or get you to do anything he desires. When he's done he calls to holder of ticket number 2 in. Number one has the choice of leaving, staying to watch or staying to join number 2. 2 can do or get you to do anything he desires with the help of 1 if that's his choice. This would carry on until ticket holder 50 is done. All 50 then take it in turns one by one to finger you to squirting cum. 50 men and you end the night with 50 frantically fast orgasms. Hope you'd enjoy. I'd love to watch. Your response will be a turn on hopefully.

If it were me I'd do my friends, that you've never, met a favour by inviting them over for a bbq, they'd take a ticket from a glass, The tickets would be numbered from 1 to 50. Behind closed doors I'd strip you exploring your tits and pussy intimately. A knock on the door and ticket holder number enters the room. He can do or get you to do anything he desires. When he's done he calls to holder of ticket number 2 in. Number one has the choice of leaving, staying to watch or staying to join number 2. 2 can do or get you to do anything he desires with the help of 1 if that's his choice. This would carry on until ticket holder 50 is done. All 50 then take it in turns one by one to finger you to squirting cum. 50 men and you end the night with 50 frantically fast orgasms. Hope you'd enjoy. I'd love to watch. Your response will be a turn on hopefully.
Especially if I was blindfolded so unaware of who, how many, whether I knew them, etc
And then having to walk around later seeing men and not knowing whether the had fucked me, licked me, fingered me, made me cum, made me suck their cock!!!
{{{shiiiiiiiivveeeeeeeerrrr}}}
xxx

Reactions: compassionatedom
Especially if I was blindfolded so unaware of who, how many, whether I knew them, etc
And then having to walk around later seeing men and not knowing whether the had fucked me, licked me, fingered me, made me cum, made me suck their cock!!!
xxx
And knowing my husband was at the bbq but didn’t know what was going on!!!
xx

xxx
Like your thinking! Getting some wonderful images of you and one then up to 50 blokes caressing you and fucking you intermingling, cum everywhere. We should be film directors. You would play yourself or play with yourself. Oh talking of which ….

Like your thinking! Getting some wonderful images of you and one then up to 50 blokes caressing you and fucking you intermingling, cum everywhere. We should be film directors. You would play yourself or play with yourself. Oh talking of which ….
Talking of which?
x

Ooh dirty girl. Not set to take photo, people about. Had to cum in jeans. Don't suppose you have to self help looking at avatar. We could go private then and you could work one handed while type - like I did.
Where we’re you if people were about?
x

Where we’re you if people were about?
x
In my office, has a window into main office. Not easy under desk! Or to keep a straight face with you making me so randy. But thanks for your help. Have to find more pics of you. Wife will be amused. She gets off on men watching her video.

Your wife is on here?
Does she know you wank to women on here???
xx
Yeah. After she had a new guy and my mate 3 days ago when we were alone she 'helped' me when we had a photo from the site on screen. Have to down load some of yours. Saw the sticky fingers photos so perhaps we have something in common? #lol

Yeah. After she had a new guy and my mate 3 days ago when we were alone she 'helped' me when we had a photo from the site on screen. Have to down load some of yours. Saw the sticky fingers photos so perhaps we have something in common? #lol
<blush>
Someone requested that
<blush>
xx

<blush>
Someone requested that
<blush>
xx
Would love to see what caused it. You are absolutely gorgeous and I will look closely (!!) at your other photos - look forward to any additions and possibly video. Must go, got a meeting, been great, thanks for your 'help' with the finisher photo, have a good afternoon and chat soon, xxxxx

xxx
I did that once to a sub. It was pretty cool