Wannabe sub seeking Dom master

Lol, not much more to tell.
Husband never initiates sex, that's left up to me.
Developed into a fantasy to be with a dominant man who just uses me whenever he wants, no matter what I want, and even passes me around his friends for their use.
{{shiver}}
x

Reactions: mrarmyman68
How would you like it if I had you dress very sexy and take you to a bar and make the guys line up and have you suck them all off one at a time .Then I put you on the bar and fist you til you shoot your cum for all to see

I would love to help you make that fantasy true! But before you are able to service my friends you have to service me and prove you are good enough for them. Then we would have to buy you a collar and lease so I can get you used to being walked... oh the fun it would be... you are definitely a stunning woman

That sounds exciting
{{{shiver}}}
Where are you?
x
I am in Florida. And it would be exciting. I’d love to see you walk around leased. Beg for treats (my dick) and drink water out of a bowl. Make sure you understand who is in control. If you can satisfy me then I’d line up a group of friends and walk you down the aisle and have you service them. You would be used to the point of complete exhaustion. Every hole stretched and filled

I am in Florida. And it would be exciting. I’d love to see you walk around leased. Beg for treats (my dick) and drink water out of a bowl. Make sure you understand who is in control. If you can satisfy me then I’d line up a group of friends and walk you down the aisle and have you service them. You would be used to the point of complete exhaustion. Every hole stretched and filled
Promise?
Lol
{{shiver}}
x

Reactions: Jcflorida239