What would you do

• Total voters
I would slowly undress her in front of my husband and then take off my own clothes. Once we're both naked, I'd proceed to kiss her all over and get her skin nice and wet. Rubbing my breasts and nipples against another woman's is one of my fantasy's. I'd then invite my husband to undress and stand behind her with me standing in front. As I'm kissing her deeply on the mouth he'd be kissing/ biting down her back, his stiff cock against her buttocks and legs. Once she was wet enough I'd get her to bend over forward so that he can see her open ass hole and vagina. He has a large cock, so I'd have to guide it and help it penetrate her pussy. Once it was in and he's thrusting, I'd grab her head in my hands and get her tongue working on me! Once my husband cums inside her and withdraws, I'd go round to her Pussy and lick up some of that cum🤭

Leave a short story. Wwyd
She is adorable.... I would love to get to know her and after making her feel comfortable with me...

After getting to know each other for so long online, we finally can't take it anymore. We just have to meet. I decide to drive to you. Then we must agree on how to first meet. We decide on a somewhat public, and neutral location. Maybe a bar or restaurant. I am nervous, you are nervous but I get there first and see you walk in. I smile at you and we sit at a somewhat secluded table - maybe a table in the bar area that doesn't have many people. You surprise me by sitting on the same side of the table with me. That immediately gives me a sign, that you do in fact like my looks and demeanor.

We order drinks (not necessarily anything strong, maybe just a beer). We sit and talk, close to one another, but not so much as to make either feel uncomfortable. I reach over and place my hand on yours. It's the first time I have ever made "skin to skin" contact with you. It's nice and you reach to hold my hand. You guide my hand as we lower our hands to the seat level, but you don't let go.

The waiter comes over and asks us if we want to order, we say ... "not just yet". You pull my hand on over as our grasping hands rests on your leg. We keep talking a making small talk, but you continue to slowly work my hand over until it is almost against your inner thigh. You let go and press my hand on to your inner thigh. I smile and have definitely get that you are into me. You lean over and I kiss you gently and softly - nothing to sexual, as we are in public. It's a light, soft lip to lip kiss.

We inform the waiter that we have decided not to order after all, and we would like our check. We leave together and head to "one of our cars".
Once inside we again lean over and kiss, but this time it is much more or a hot, sensual kiss. Our tongues touch, you taste amazing and you lips taste so sweet. My hand begins to rub the back of your neck, and I gently massage your neck and touch your face as we continue to kiss. It gets hot quickly. We both stop and decide that we need to go someplace, much more private. I start the car, and we head out. We have determined a place to go and I stare straight ahead but still a little nervous. You reach over and start feeling my crouch and can detect my excitement.

We reach a "a place" where you can feel safe and private. We both go in and get comfortable. We take off our coats and immediately link back together in a a kiss. Both of my hands are free to roam now, as are yours. We fall on to the couch in the room. Kissing, touching. My hands are on your breasts, my cock pressing against your leg from with in my pants. You feel yourself getting so wet. I again massage your neck further and both hands then drop to touch the outside, right and left of both of your breasts through your blouse . I touch and feel them lightly with the tips of my fingers. You reach forward again to touch my lap. You can feel what you have done to me.

I get up from the couch and tell you "I forgot something". I go over and pull out a candle from a bag I had carried in with me. I light it and turn out the lights. The scent is vanilla or something similar. I come back over and again sit with you this time giving you a light kiss and a hug. My hands begin to undo the buttons of your blouse and i remove your top. Your bra is sexy and perfect frames your beautiful breasts. I then place my fingers on each side of your waistband, just inside and gently tug on them in a downward motion. You reach down and help me remove your pants.

I reach down an pull out one of your left breasts from your bra and lower my mouth to it. I take your nipple in my mouth and flick my tongue across it back and forth. You tell me "it feels nice". I try sucking on it and getting my mouth over your whole nipple. I reach down and start rubbing your pussy through your panties. Using one finger to press up and down at the slit of your pussy. I can feel your dampness leaking through. I get down on my knees and press you back against the couch.

I keep feeling the impression of your pussy through your panties, as I start exploring underneath. I make contact with your soft, wet pussy. I begin to use my fingers to explore your pretty pussy. I would taste your cum from my fingers and it excites me so very much. I tell you, "I want to taste you inside you, baby". I raise one of your legs so it overhangs the arm of the couch, and then plunge my tongue deep inside you and up and down your pussy, sucking up all your juices up into my eager mouth.

I would spend what seems like hours on your pussy...sucking it up in my mouth as I plunge my tongue deep in you. tracing out your pretty clit with my tongue and sucking up your juices. It would be incredible and I would watch your eyes to determine if I have found the most pleasurable spots. Hopefully, you would love it...I know I would, every taste...every drop....the smoothness and the scent....intoxicating to me.

I would kiss her beautiful lips while we get heated up together. Then my hands would roam to her breasts and finally down between her legs. If she needs encouragement, I'd place her hand on my dick and feel her fondle it and squeeze it, then help her unzip my pants so she can take it bare in her hands. I'd gently push against the back of her head, hopefully she gets the hint, and takes me into her mouth. After she sucks me good, I'll kiss her mouth some more and enjoy the taste of my sex in her mouth and on her face. I'd undress her and lick her pussy until she begs for me to fuck her, then I'll push into her and fuck her good, then lick her some more until she's about to cum. When she starts to cum, I'll quickly move my dick up and shove it into her so she can cum on it. Then I'll empy my sperm into her for you to lick out of her.

• Love
Reactions: Esclover5
hey hope you're having a great winter ! so a little bit about me I'm a graduate student working on my master's here in Pittsburgh. I'm in medicine so I'm looking for someone who gets that crazy schedule lol. I get off on getting my partner off, nothing more satisfying than hearing that you're doing something right lol. I love giving oral, being ridden while I rub you, sucking on tits, changing positions often, and really having a fun time with each other! I have been told I'm on the dominant side, I love a woman who knows what she wants.
I'm 28 white black hair blue eyes 175lbs 9inches uncut and thick. I'm clean and vaxed. PM me

Last edited by a moderator: