Wanting someone to flirt with my wife

chaseasl

Male
Gold
I want someone that is willing to message my wife online and flirt with her and try to get her to flirt back. I don't care what race you are and I don't care how far it goes online or if she wants you to come fuck her I'm good with it. The only thing is she can never know about this site or that I am involved at all and you have to show my everything that is said or any pics or anything and if she turns you down then its over. Is anybody interested just message me. The only other thing is you need to be from the U.S. She will look you up and if your not from here she will consider it spam and block you.

I want someone that is willing to message my wife online and flirt with her and try to get her to flirt back. I don't care what race you are and I don't care how far it goes online or if she wants you to come fuck her I'm good with it. The only thing is she can never know about this site or that I am involved at all and you have to show my everything that is said or any pics or anything and if she turns you down then its over. Is anybody interested just message me. The only other thing is you need to be from the U.S. She will look you up and if your not from here she will consider it spam and block you.
I’m game, how do I get ahold of her??

Reactions: GoodTimes40
Ok im in PM me

Reactions: btweets
My friend, can certainly do it for your, but you need to give me more specifics and such.

Reactions: btweets
I would love to seduce her. I will take my time to get to send me pictures of her topless and then full body. My telegram socalguy1 send me he contact info. I am from California.

I am in the same position, i would love a guy to flirt with my wife online and see if she responded (without knowing i have anything to do with it all). My big question or problem is, how would someone explain just randomly messaging a woma out of the blue in the first place, making it sound plausible and not raising suspicion?. Also the element of trust, if the guys ego is hurt if he is turned down or ignored, will he say her husband set it up?.

I am in the same position, i would love a guy to flirt with my wife online and see if she responded (without knowing i have anything to do with it all). My big question or problem is, how would someone explain just randomly messaging a woma out of the blue in the first place, making it sound plausible and not raising suspicion?. Also the element of trust, if the guys ego is hurt if he is turned down or ignored, will he say her husband set it up?.
The start is the hardest ! For me i keep it a secret ! Between me and the hub !

You would need someone like me that would get background on her from you and then make the contact seem accidental like I thought she was a friend from school of business and must have made a mistake in the address.. but by the time we figure this out, I would have already chatted with her several time innocently and established a little trust before asking her personal question about what she would like out of life.