Wanting someone to flirt with my wife

I was always leery when some guys ....friends of friends asked if they could get my Daughters Info to do the same...its good that they at least asked first
why the fuck would they want your daughter when the original real deal is right in front of them and already well trained in the art of pleasure and fornication?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
You would need someone like me that would get background on her from you and then make the contact seem accidental like I thought she was a friend from school of business and must have made a mistake in the address.. but by the time we figure this out, I would have already chatted with her several time innocently and established a little trust before asking her personal question about what she would like out of life.
Yes most definitely. The hardest part is making initial contact without raising any suspicions and it come across as genuine or possible.

I want someone that is willing to message my wife online and flirt with her and try to get her to flirt back. I don't care what race you are and I don't care how far it goes online or if she wants you to come fuck her I'm good with it. The only thing is she can never know about this site or that I am involved at all and you have to show my everything that is said or any pics or anything and if she turns you down then its over. Is anybody interested just message me. The only other thing is you need to be from the U.S. She will look you up and if your not from here she will consider it spam and block you.
Hi I would love to chat with her and I live in the USA

I am in the same position, i would love a guy to flirt with my wife online and see if she responded (without knowing i have anything to do with it all). My big question or problem is, how would someone explain just randomly messaging a woma out of the blue in the first place, making it sound plausible and not raising suspicion?. Also the element of trust, if the guys ego is hurt if he is turned down or ignored, will he say her husband set it up?.
That can be explained ok I am sorry I must have got the email wrong that my friend sent me. They I would say hi and give her my name and maybe I can get her to start talking maybe

• Love
Yes most definitely. The hardest part is making initial contact without raising any suspicions and it come across as genuine or possible.
The initial contact is what it is.. If there is a second or third message, even then you are not safe to assume that you are in.. It is not until she messages you that you know contact has been established.

I thought the same thing. Hard for that to randomly happen. I also would enjoy it. It would be better if it was a physical location and a specified time and place, i.e. wife will be at local Kroger at noon Saturday.
Oh yea it would definitely be better if I had someone local that could flirt with her but I don’t at the moment.

• Love
I don't think it would be too difficult if she uses social media. For example, if I knew she posted comments in the Taylor Swift Superfans group. I could respond to one of her comments in there to start a conversation.
She is on several groups but never post on them. I post things with her on there so it would pretty much just be messaging her about seeing her pic on one of those sites.

I am in the same position, i would love a guy to flirt with my wife online and see if she responded (without knowing i have anything to do with it all). My big question or problem is, how would someone explain just randomly messaging a woma out of the blue in the first place, making it sound plausible and not raising suspicion?. Also the element of trust, if the guys ego is hurt if he is turned down or ignored, will he say her husband set it up?.
I've done this a quite number of times. Flirted, tempted the wives upon request from their spouses. Succeed 17 times, turned down at times. It's exhilarating on the whole to seduce through online.

I'm in for messaging to message unaware wives. Write to me and I'll get the details from you.

Just a heads up, I wasn't baiting anyone, I've talked to several guys about doing this and they all end up backing out.
Sorry to pre-judge what was going on... I was only describing what I see going on.. the long long wait with no follow up. Now that we see you had mad arrangements and committed time and resources, I can understand why the missing responses.

I want someone that is willing to message my wife online and flirt with her and try to get her to flirt back. I don't care what race you are and I don't care how far it goes online or if she wants you to come fuck her I'm good with it. The only thing is she can never know about this site or that I am involved at all and you have to show my everything that is said or any pics or anything and if she turns you down then its over. Is anybody interested just message me. The only other thing is you need to be from the U.S. She will look you up and if your not from here she will consider it spam and block you.
Send me ur wife's info 2099901364

What part of the U.S.are you from?