Wanting to be the cleanup guy

Jessa (hope thats right) took quite a fucking,
by some VERY big cocks....who just happen
to cum like a fire-hose.
Incredible shot/pic. Thanks from ALL of us!
Absofuckinlutely Amazing....

Ive cleaned my wifes pussy after she has been on a night out with the girls then fucked her whilst she tells me how she was taken by the man that has just used her shes so sexual and I love her so much for who she is.
I can relate, there has been many times I have enjoyed the wife after she has been with her lovers and I was not present. It is hot to hear her tell me about what took place. She give me all the dirty details while I lick her pussy savoring the mix of the two of them before fucking her used pussy. This is how we reclaim each other and return to our relationship. I love her for the women she is and the ability, confidence, and desire to explore her sexuality with others.

First off, is there a term for wanting to cleanup a couple even if it's not your own wife? The idea of eating someone elses creampie and/or sucking the cum out of a bulls cock get's me the hardest I've ever been. Is anyone else like that?

Secondly....I've noticed that there aren't a lot of amateur videos out there for this type of addiction which is slightly depressing. There are only so many videos available to keep me entertained that aren't professionally shot. I rather see the real amateur thing of people truly in it for what it is.

Also, I'm interested in hearing from others that are into this fetish. I sometimes feel like I'm a minority in this.
Have you ever done this or is this just a fantasy?
Without being in a significant relationship this act means nothing,
there is no connection.
The reason there are no videos it's very hard to capture this on tape along with most couples don't share this
with John Q. Public.