Wanting to be the cleanup guy

Cleaning up and fucklicking or licking her clit while she gets fucjed fuel my fantasies. The only time the bull (only a one timer) has seen Mr clean her was the very first time. He started fucking her with a condom on and after 10 min she told him.to take it off. I was encouraging her... the guy was a swinger who was single at the time and not used to being a bull so I think it was a little awkward. After he came they both laid back on the bed. And she asked me if I could see his cum dripping out. I said yeah thats fucking hot and she told me to lick it. While they made out I made her cum while cleaning her out and then fucked her with my smaller dick. There's only been a handful of times I have cleaned her after in private. Would love to lick her clit while she is getting fucked but it's always seemed too awkward. Also what's strange is she's told me I eat her pussy better then anyone who ever has... but never wants me too unless she's full of cum. Then she holds me down there. She's more of a giver I guess because she loves sucking cock... mine and big cocks. I mean look at this pussy..
I’d lick that pussy under any circumstances 😍😍

Reactions: ShrimpDick
Cleaning up and fucklicking or licking her clit while she gets fucjed fuel my fantasies. The only time the bull (only a one timer) has seen Mr clean her was the very first time. He started fucking her with a condom on and after 10 min she told him.to take it off. I was encouraging her... the guy was a swinger who was single at the time and not used to being a bull so I think it was a little awkward. After he came they both laid back on the bed. And she asked me if I could see his cum dripping out. I said yeah thats fucking hot and she told me to lick it. While they made out I made her cum while cleaning her out and then fucked her with my smaller dick. There's only been a handful of times I have cleaned her after in private. Would love to lick her clit while she is getting fucked but it's always seemed too awkward. Also what's strange is she's told me I eat her pussy better then anyone who ever has... but never wants me too unless she's full of cum. Then she holds me down there. She's more of a giver I guess because she loves sucking cock... mine and big cocks. I mean look at this pussy..
hot story and gorgeous pussy.

I could spend all day licking that!

I love cleaning up my wife. It started when we were dating and I would cum to quick, she asked me to go down on her till she got off. I was reluctant at first but she insisted. I loved it as much as she did. When she started fucking other guys after we were married she asked me to clean her up, which was even better. I love tasting another mans cum mixed with my wife's.

Sometimes the creampie is a totally unexpected treat. Last night my wife arrived home late from work and was tired. She left the house yesterday morning for her workout class and then went straight to work. She came in, took off her uniform pants, and lay in her panties and bra on the bed.

Our security camera captured this of her before she climbed into bed.

panties, worn, used, cum stain, wife, worn panties, pussy juice,

My wife told me she was exhausted and sore and needed a shower. I got on the bed, and she told me to stop. She really needed a shower. As she told me what a long day it was at work and how she never had a chance to slow down or stop, I saw that her panties had a stain on the crotch. I could smell the musky aroma that she sometimes has after a long sweaty day and not showering after her morning workout. I began to kiss around her naval and lead down to the top hem of her panties, and she again told me to stop; she was not clean.

I asked her if she had showered after her workout, and she said no. She worked out with her personal trainer, and they ran late, so when they were done, she had to get to work, so she just changed into her work uniform and ran. The overpowering aroma of her sweaty pussy combined with drips of dried urine and dried vaginal discharge was intoxicating, and without warning, I went down on her. She resisted slightly but then began to moan and her legs relaxed as I held her panties to the side. Her pussy tasted amazing with so much flavor as I dug my tongue as deep as I could until she climaxed wildly on my face with her legs wrapped tightly around my head and her hand on the back of my head to keep me in place.

As she lay panting to collect her breath, I sat up, my face covered in her juices. She then says,

"That was so good, but I told you not to do that!"

I replied that it seemed like she enjoyed it and needed it, so what was wrong?

"I told you I am not clean. After our workout this morning, I was all sweaty, and Josh pulled me into one of the massage rooms when I went back to go to the locker room. He bent me over the table, pulled my pants down, and fucked me. He came inside me, and when he was done I only had time to go and wipe off, put on some deodorant, and put on my scrubs to get to work so I wouldn't be late this morning."

I replied that it seemed like she enjoyed it and needed it, so what was wrong?

"I told you I am not clean. After our workout this morning, I was all sweaty, and Josh pulled me into one of the massage rooms when I went back to go to the locker room. He bent me over the table, pulled my pants down, and fucked me. He came inside me, and when he was done I only had time to go and wipe off, put on some deodorant, and put on my scrubs to get to work so I wouldn't be late this morning."
So... what was wrong?