Wanting to be the cleanup guy

Oh. She'll LUV that! I suck my gf sexy tits & finger her clit as she's being fucked.
She says its the most profound orgasms of her life! Like this:
"Oh my god, thats SO fucking good, don't stop, don't stop" " I'm gonna cum, ur gonna make me cum SO hard on his Big cock" " Suck my nipples & rub my clit while he takes me deep wuth his hot cock" "Oh fuck, here it cums, I'm CUMMING, I'm SO fucking cumming on his big cock!"

Reactions: Couple4MFM
Licking her while being fucked will be next.

My wife loves for me to lick her clit while she is taking another man's cock inside her pussy. When I do this for her, she always cums hard and makes the guy cum too. There is no way to do this if you have any hangup about contact with another man, you will end up having your wife's pussy, the guy's cock, and his balls in your mouth, and then their mixed orgasm juices.

My wife had a guy over one Saturday night and they spent the night fucking. Sunday morning they slept in and the guy gave her another load of cum in her pussy before he left. My wife was worn out and in the bed still, full of cum and sweaty when one of her bulls showed up unexpectedly. I let him in and he said he was super horny and decided to come over and get a piece. He went into the bedroom and said my wife looked amazing with her legs spread wide and her pussy all puffy and swollen.

Her bull admired her used pussy and asked if she enjoyed the guy's cock and she told him she loved it. He undressed while having her tell him about what the guy had done to her and he had her recount in vivid explicit details how he had filled her ass with his big dick and filled all her holes with loads of his cum. He then climbed between her legs and held her pussy open as she told her to bear down and push some of the cum out of her.

For the first time, he went down on her and cleaned her pussy orally. He always eats her pussy but had not ever done it while she had cum inside herself. He then climbed between my wife's legs and gave her a deep pounding with his large cock and then after he added his load he pulled out and forced me to lick his shaft and balls clean of his and the other guys' cum.

firstlick-(Custom).jpg
He left her with a huge load of cum inside her pussy that I was left to clean up. The aroma and taste were very unique as some of the first guy's cum had been inside her since before ten pm the previous night and it was almost six the next evening when I was tasked with the cleanup.

Especially since you licked his cock & balls clean. Next you'll be fluffing her bulls to fuck her.
Eventually, she make her cuck, you, take a bulls load right from the source, his cock, after he fucks her good.
Enjoy it, cuckold!

First off, is there a term for wanting to cleanup a couple even if it's not your own wife? The idea of eating someone elses creampie and/or sucking the cum out of a bulls cock get's me the hardest I've ever been. Is anyone else like that?

Secondly....I've noticed that there aren't a lot of amateur videos out there for this type of addiction which is slightly depressing. There are only so many videos available to keep me entertained that aren't professionally shot. I rather see the real amateur thing of people truly in it for what it is.

Also, I'm interested in hearing from others that are into this fetish. I sometimes feel like I'm a minority in this.
Believe me, you're not alone in this...

Reactions: DAVO and Couple4MFM
Absolutely dying to try that with my wife!

Especially since you licked his cock & balls clean. Next you'll be fluffing her bulls to fuck her.
Eventually, she make her cuck, you, take a bulls load right from the source, his cock, after he fucks her good.
Enjoy it, cuckold!

The first time I licked my wife while she was getting fucked was with a friend, my wife and I were in a 69 with me underneath her and the friend came up behind her and entered her. My view was incredible and I could not help but continue to try to lick her. Of course, I got a face full of his balls and ended up not only licking my wife but my friend's cock and balls too. When he shot his load, it covered my face.

Back in 2012, my wife had a very dominant bull and when he would finish he would pull out of my wife and demand I get on my knees and clean his massive cock. As time passed he also began to insist I lick his balls to ensure they were clean and eventually included his ass so when my wife had ridden him, anything that leaked between his cheeks was cleaned up. I found it very humiliating but my wife found it hot and she began insisting I also clean other men afterward too.

In 2015 one of her regular bulls showed up for some and she told him it was her time and offered him my ass as a substitute. Since then I have had my ass used by many of her bulls and she always enjoys it.

I am still permitted to fuck her on average of once every six to eight weeks and occasionally join in when another man is with her. But, I am always introduced as her Cuck and they guys know anything they want from me is available to them.

So, you like being her cuckold, sucking her bulls cock and having them use your ass like a pussy.
Good for you. Its the extreme cucks dream!
LUV that she offered your ass to fuck when a bull showed up during her period.
I know a lady who would call her hubbys ass his
"Mangina" and fuck him with enormous dildos. She'd give him steaming hot, soapy enemas to clean him out first, then fuck his "mangina" with a 12 inch strap-on dildo.

Initially I never had an interest in the "clean up" experience. The first time it happened was unplanned and we had a friend over and after they had finished the wife came down the stairs. I met her at the bottom to ask her how it went, she lifted up her nightie and I could see her wet swollen pussy. I had her lay back on the stairs and I dove in to her cum filled pussy. I only did it for a few minutes but it was a huge turn on. Even after tat the taste of cum was not something I wanted to get in to. Then years later We were in another threesome with me and wife in a 69 and the other guy doing her from behind while I licked her clit. He came and when he pulled out a big glob of his cum landed right in my mouth. Had to make a choice, spit or swallow. I chose the latter and was so turned on that now I have no problem with it. Not only have I enjoyed the wife's cream pies but I even developed a liking for giving blowjobs if the opportunity arises. I now have a regular I service when he wants. The best is still playing the role of fluffer for my wife and lovers and being around to suck their cocks in between them fucking her.

Hey, you're doing what you enjoy and turns you on. No problem at all with that. I like that you fluff your wifes dates for her. I trust that she does also.
Be safe, stay careful & well!

• Love
The vid is a good one. Never thot of that position before. Its probably more bi than I'd care for personally.

I prefer me under her in 69 position, him entering her from behind. Kinda everything's ricght there.
I would want to be under her too only have with a dildo maybe someday the real thing.