Wanting to be the cleanup guy

I was with my gf as she was blowing a guy.
Without warning, when the guy came in her mouth, she spun around and french kissed me, putting his load into my mouth.
She told me later it was a spur of the moment thing.

Later came to know its called "snow-balling"

It was a very sensual & erotic thing for her to do.
It’s nice😍did you like it? I also often practice this with my girlfriend

First off, is there a term for wanting to cleanup a couple even if it's not your own wife? The idea of eating someone elses creampie and/or sucking the cum out of a bulls cock get's me the hardest I've ever been. Is anyone else like that?

Secondly....I've noticed that there aren't a lot of amateur videos out there for this type of addiction which is slightly depressing. There are only so many videos available to keep me entertained that aren't professionally shot. I rather see the real amateur thing of people truly in it for what it is.

Also, I'm interested in hearing from others that are into this fetish. I sometimes feel like I'm a minority in this.
I am definitely

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
I wish knew a term for this! There is nothing so hot as serving a couple or room as a ********, cum and cleanup slave. There is something about giving yourself completely to the extreme pleasure of others in this ultimate humiliation and testimony of submission. I wish I knew a term for this and where to look

Reactions: ep46wksp
My first time was a night in a hotel in Cincinnati, Ohio. I watched as my wife gave a complete stranger a blowjob for the first time. She got up off her knees and have me a huge wet kiss while her mouth was full off this man's cum. She continued the kiss until I had swallowed it all.

A few years later, she and I were having sex together and a good friend who had a key and was one of my wife's lovers came in and watched us before we realized he was there. As soon as I finished inside her, her moved in and started to go down on her. My wife told him I had cum inside her but he continued and ate her out, bringing her to an incredible orgasm. Since then, she loves to be ate clean and insist I clean her after she is fucked by any man.

First off, is there a term for wanting to cleanup a couple even if it's not your own wife? The idea of eating someone elses creampie and/or sucking the cum out of a bulls cock get's me the hardest I've ever been. Is anyone else like that?

Secondly....I've noticed that there aren't a lot of amateur videos out there for this type of addiction which is slightly depressing. There are only so many videos available to keep me entertained that aren't professionally shot. I rather see the real amateur thing of people truly in it for what it is.

Also, I'm interested in hearing from others that are into this fetish. I sometimes feel like I'm a minority in this.
I have never done it, but have a great urge to do it. Would love to lick out a freshly fucked pussy after a couple have fucked.

Reactions: KSwatcher
I would love for my wife to be more forceful and straddle my face after she had been filled with a big load.I want her to rub her cummy pussy on my lips and tell me to clean every drop from her used pussy. It would be hot to have her calling me names like her cum eating sissy boy or her little clean up bitch. The nastier she talks the more i could get into it. Even it's my own cum in her i want her to tell me about her well hung lover who just filled her. Telling me things like how he satisfied her better than i ever can and how my little cock can't compete with a real man's cock. At this point i would be licking and sucking every drop i could find in her.

My first time was a night in a hotel in Cincinnati, Ohio. I watched as my wife gave a complete stranger a blowjob for the first time. She got up off her knees and have me a huge wet kiss while her mouth was full off this man's cum. She continued the kiss until I had swallowed it all.

A few years later, she and I were having sex together and a good friend who had a key and was one of my wife's lovers came in and watched us before we realized he was there. As soon as I finished inside her, her moved in and started to go down on her. My wife told him I had cum inside her but he continued and ate her out, bringing her to an incredible orgasm. Since then, she loves to be ate clean and insist I clean her after she is fucked by any man.
You are so lucky!

Reactions: Couple4MFM

i am totally into this I would absolutely love to find a couple to service

Reactions: ShrimpDick