Wanting to be the cleanup guy

I would want to be under her too only have with a dildo maybe someday the real thing.

My wife loves for me to lick her while another man is inside her. I have done this hundreds of times from all different positions with a lot of different men. I like the view best from being underneath her, where I can lick her clit and pussy.

22.JPG

hubbys cumming.jpg

20.JPG

Years ago I learned women LOVE to be licked after they've been fucked, my wife is no exception. We enjoy mfm with a guy we know. We don't go down and start licking it off her but him and I have licked her clit after we've both done her. She loves it, that's why we do it.

I did my first creampie cleanup on Wednesday and it was incredible, a million times better than I imagined.

I was lying on the bed next to H being fucked doggy by her husband R and she was kissing me, R came inside H, her kissing intensified then she climbed onto my face and I swallowed every drop of his cum. Feeling his cum run down my throat was amazing!

I did my first creampie cleanup on Wednesday and it was incredible, a million times better than I imagined.

I was lying on the bed next to H being fucked doggy by her husband R and she was kissing me, R came inside H, her kissing intensified then she climbed onto my face and I swallowed every drop of his cum. Feeling his cum run down my throat was amazing!
I'll be kissing my wife while he's fucking her, I can tell by how she kisses me that he's getting close to cum.

Cleaning up and fucklicking or licking her clit while she gets fucjed fuel my fantasies. The only time the bull (only a one timer) has seen Mr clean her was the very first time. He started fucking her with a condom on and after 10 min she told him.to take it off. I was encouraging her... the guy was a swinger who was single at the time and not used to being a bull so I think it was a little awkward. After he came they both laid back on the bed. And she asked me if I could see his cum dripping out. I said yeah thats fucking hot and she told me to lick it. While they made out I made her cum while cleaning her out and then fucked her with my smaller dick. There's only been a handful of times I have cleaned her after in private. Would love to lick her clit while she is getting fucked but it's always seemed too awkward. Also what's strange is she's told me I eat her pussy better then anyone who ever has... but never wants me too unless she's full of cum. Then she holds me down there. She's more of a giver I guess because she loves sucking cock... mine and big cocks. I mean look at this pussy..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220501-023503_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20220501-023503_Photos.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 72
  • Screenshot_20220328-002201_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20220328-002201_Photos.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 84
  • Screenshot_20220209-191638_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20220209-191638_Photos.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 87
  • Screenshot_20220131-224625_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220131-224625_Gallery.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 83
  • Screenshot_20220131-224558_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220131-224558_Gallery.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 78

Love cleanup !

Is there anything better than a cum-satisied cockold, under his cuckoldess, licking a bulls
cum from her freshly fucked pussy??

I suspect only if another bull was plowing his
cucky asshole, or mangina, as some Ladies
refer to his asshole....at the same time!

Reactions: Couple4MFM