Was just a bull for a first time married couple

Beautiful cock and she's a cutie! Bet they had fun. It's great you got to play with such a hottie and that it went so well! I always love that experience of having a huge cock pop out the first time....it's such a pleasant surprise! This is a pic of me in utter disbelief that I married a man who is comfortable with me getting to experience this whenever I want! I wish I could include my face....I'm staring at that huge cock and just craving to feel that beautiful work of art open me up! Wives...if your hubby wants you to be a hotwife...DO IT!! Hubbys, surely you must realize how happy your wife would be to have this kind of experience to share! Let her be a hotwife....

Mrs Hotwife
I destroyed her with my huge cock

Reactions: bellaazz
My pussy after my BBC just came in me three times. He sent this pic to my hubby! I see him whenever I travel to his area on business. He does open me up....I'm a little thing...but I do have a craving for huge cocks. I'm actually a little embarrassed about that pic....but it's so fun to end up this way.....from a hotwife perspective...edit....that said...I enjoy being "destroyed by a huge cock"....but it always has to be about me as a hotwife. That's where most vanilla guys screw it up.

Mrs Hotwife
I always make it about the wife
https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/threads/stuffing-slut-wife’s-mouth-as-she-looks-at-her-husband.6053/

It was a conservative Jewish couple who had never tried anything like this at all before. My cock was literally twice the size of her husbands. I went to town on her
You were supposed to go to town, If I had a dick like that I would go to town several times a day. Damn I wish my dick was big like that, but was blessed with that.

My pussy after my BBC just came in me three times. He sent this pic to my hubby! I see him whenever I travel to his area on business. He does open me up....I'm a little thing...but I do have a craving for huge cocks. I'm actually a little embarrassed about that pic....but it's so fun to end up this way.....from a hotwife perspective...edit....that said...I enjoy being "destroyed by a huge cock"....but it always has to be about me as a hotwife. That's where most vanilla guys screw it up.

Mrs Hotwife
You are correct and I wanted to tell you that your pictures are so incredibly hot. You are most certainly a sexy sexy hotwife and both your husband and bull are VERY lucky men indeed ! Does your hubby ever clean your pussy after ?

Made her cum 3 times while she was riding my dick. I shot a monster load all over her face
We've had this experience countless times but it's always refreshingly exhilarating and new for me to hear Stacey share her love making tales afterwards. I'm a pretty vanilla guy and don't last long. Her lovers almost always are hung and can go a lot longer and harder than me. Though she's not much into facials or being "banged" - she does enjoy deep thrusting from behind and loves to ride a cock while her lover massages and sucks her tits. This is what got us into the lifestyle as newlyweds. We had been making love since high school and through college. She knew then she wanted more from sex and I was happy to oblige her. Wish I could last longer and wish I could make her cum multiple times the way her lovers do.

We've had this experience countless times but it's always refreshingly exhilarating and new for me to hear Stacey share her love making tales afterwards. I'm a pretty vanilla guy and don't last long. Her lovers almost always are hung and can go a lot longer and harder than me. Though she's not much into facials or being "banged" - she does enjoy deep thrusting from behind and loves to ride a cock while her lover massages and sucks her tits. This is what got us into the lifestyle as newlyweds. We had been making love since high school and through college. She knew then she wanted more from sex and I was happy to oblige her. Wish I could last longer and wish I could make her cum multiple times the way her lovers do.
I know what you mean. I wish I could do that for my wife too but alas, I cannot