Watch my wife get ready and happy ending.

Every time she goes out, she puts on a lot of makeup, especially when she goes out with her boyfriend.This time too, she prepared quite well, put on a nice underwear and pressed her body tightly, it made her body more attractive. View attachment 1024648View attachment 1024649View attachment 1024650View attachment 1024651I lay on the bed looking at her, she was so hot. Suddenly thought: today's that guy is very lucky.
When she arrived at the rendezvous, she also changed into another sexy dress, and carefully made up to wait for her lover. View attachment 1024652 I am at home, but in my heart I feel indescribably nervous, I don't know what my wife is doing right now. You know I mean: can not focus on anything 😂. Finally her partner came, she rushed to grab that cock and suck it with delicious licks. So she and her partner had a passionate lovemaking session. Enough positions to make her extremely happy. She showed me the video she had taken, my cock was as hard as explosive, and she also squeezed out not a single drop of sperm. If you want to see more pitures, let me know in the comments.

Please tell me your opinion about my wife: body, lust... Comment on her, she would love to read your comments.
We are also constantly looking for new partners. We live in NC(27030). If you live nearby please send me your information.
She is so.HOT ..MY WIFE DRESSES EXTREME FOR HER DATES .sometimes she wears a long coat so.i cant see what she is wearing
Other times she dresses innfrontbof me vervally rrading me DONT YOU

Reactions: Sharper
She is so.HOT ..MY WIFE DRESSES EXTREME FOR HER DATES .sometimes she wears a long coat so.i cant see what she is wearing
Other times she dresses innfrontbof me vervally rrading me DONT YOU
I hit thectey before i finished writing what inwas saying dhe verbally teases me dont you.wish inwas dressing for yo? Eell..not and you cant touch me before i..leave and NO.YOU CANT KISS ME EITHER 9

So she's taunting you with pix. You're gonna be a her total cuck soon. You know and are ready for that right?
Has she had you clean her up yet?
Yeah....so you came up with that response from my post. Fascinating.

Did you read the words I typed?

Yup, sounds like she's gonna fuck some hung bull while you wait at home...wondering and
SO hard!
Good for her.

OK, so she's cucking you, its out in the open now.
What you have to look forward to (and secretly enjoy):
Cleaning her up when she gets home.
Buying her sexy things to wear for him.
Making you watch her being fucked by him.
Hearing her plead with him to cum in her.
Her fucking him on your bed.
Making you wear her cum soiled panties.
Putting your cock in a cage.
Pussy for you only intermittently and only after her bull fucks her and cums in her.
Just some of the things you MAY have cumming at you. Get ready & use to it. You know it turns you on...

Every time she goes out, she puts on a lot of makeup, especially when she goes out with her boyfriend.This time too, she prepared quite well, put on a nice underwear and pressed her body tightly, it made her body more attractive. View attachment 1024648View attachment 1024649View attachment 1024650View attachment 1024651I lay on the bed looking at her, she was so hot. Suddenly thought: today's that guy is very lucky.
When she arrived at the rendezvous, she also changed into another sexy dress, and carefully made up to wait for her lover. View attachment 1024652 I am at home, but in my heart I feel indescribably nervous, I don't know what my wife is doing right now. You know I mean: can not focus on anything 😂. Finally her partner came, she rushed to grab that cock and suck it with delicious licks. So she and her partner had a passionate lovemaking session. Enough positions to make her extremely happy. She showed me the video she had taken, my cock was as hard as explosive, and she also squeezed out not a single drop of sperm. If you want to see more pitures, let me know in the comments.

Please tell me your opinion about my wife: body, lust... Comment on her, she would love to read your comments.
We are also constantly looking for new partners. We live in NC(27030). If you live nearby please send me your information.
Your wife's have a sex body and I would really enjoy helping you out with your situation.

Reactions: Binet
OK, so she's cucking you, its out in the open now.
What you have to look forward to (and secretly enjoy):
Cleaning her up when she gets home.
Buying her sexy things to wear for him.
Making you watch her being fucked by him.
Hearing her plead with him to cum in her.
Her fucking him on your bed.
Making you wear her cum soiled panties.
Putting your cock in a cage.
Pussy for you only intermittently and only after her bull fucks her and cums in her.
Just some of the things you MAY have cumming at you. Get ready & use to it. You know it turns you on...
My wife cucks me but i dont clean her after she doesnt fuck.in.our marital.bed . I do.fuck.her after he has fucked her. I am caged at times.. i do buy her clohes for her hotwife lifestyle.. i dont beg her him.to.fuck.her. but i.fo.let him.know ots ok.to fuvk.her if she wants to. IAM allowed to.fuck.her ..

Your wife's have a sex body and I would really enjoy helping you out with your situation.
I support and encourage my wife to.be a hotwife i help her dress at time i.buy her clothes. I. Make reservations dinner and hotels. We have a great vixen/hotwife..stag cuckold lifestyle it gas bee. Very Rewarding for us

Reactions: 4herpleasure54
I support and encourage my wife to.be a hotwife i help her dress at time i.buy her clothes. I. Make reservations dinner and hotels. We have a great vixen/hotwife..stag cuckold lifestyle it gas bee. Very Rewarding for us
That sounds perfecr...and super hot!

That sounds perfecr...and super hot!
We have a gteat relationship She denies me a few days before her dates it make me want to.reclaim her more . She at times akes be dtess her for her dates i cant touch her more than is necessary to.drees jer so.i can't play with.her.while dressing. Her. I cant kiss her etc When.getting her dtessed t
For her to.go out to.fuck.her body is off limits to me . She will.tease me vetbally like do.you think.this outfit will.get me fucked tonight. I guess you would like to.fuck me know .well.you can't for two.reasons your cock.is locked up . Plus my date is going to.give me a bery ontense fucking and he says no.one can touch me until.he fuckse and fills my cuntbwith his hot cum

She's amazingly pretty. You got lucky.