Watching my cute wife becoming a slut

So to cut it a long story short . . . we are very much into fantasising about this, not so much cuckolded per se, but the whole 'her with a another man's cock' . . . guessing this is us 'delving deeper' (well not quite literally YET). I would like to perhaps show some pics, get a vibe from people on here and then if good share with her this forum
View attachment 893
She's sexy. Where are you guys located, I would love to add to it.

Right bull involved in a open relationship is very exciting, my husband is my cuck these days and i do have a few bulls to keep this horny mom very happy. i suppose i been blessed to have a understanding husband while also guys who treat and respect us in and out of the bedroom... Only issue we had over the years are a couple of wives who have found out there husband was seeing us , that was not a pleasant experience i tell you

wow! she is one hot and sexy woman. you will definitely b watching her soon! and, yes my friend, if she fucks and you don't with another, then you are a cuckold...nothing shameful about that. Just means that you like watching her and like her having pleasure. have fun. and send us some more of her sexy bod! ;)

there nothing wrong making your husband a cuck, i made my husband learn and to respect my needs years ago.. he happy being one, a couple of my girls friends know also , it can be a bit humiliating but he accepts it

Some pics taken last night to see what you guys out there think! Does this ass look like it could take big cock?

Let us know

View attachment 894 View attachment 895 View attachment 897
If you're not into the whole cuck idea I'll work with you and we can do a three way if you wish whatever you're comfortable with. Lmk if you wanna kik chat for more pictures and conversation of even kik video chat and get acquainted, let me know. And she has a real nice body.

So to cut it a long story short . . . we are very much into fantasising about this, not so much cuckolded per se, but the whole 'her with a another man's cock' . . . guessing this is us 'delving deeper' (well not quite literally YET). I would like to perhaps show some pics, get a vibe from people on here and then if good share with her this forum
View attachment 893
I would love to fuck her in front of u