Watching your wife get ready

Not for a meet but she is going to the theatre tonight and is getting ready. She has just come downstairs, pulled her robe to one side and she is wearing QoS panties. Made me lick her to orgasm.
I always assist my wife in getting ready for a date starting with her bath all the way to when she walks out the door. The times when her date comes to pick her and she is still getting getting ready I usher him in and offer him a beer to enjoy while he waits for her. I love it when she wears her special rubber panties that hold in her creampie from leaking out after he fucks her. It means she is going to bring me home a hot meal.

Reactions: Johnfun
I love the build up to an encounter - watching KK get ready is one level, preparing her is another. While I in some sense enjoy preparing her more, watching is also deliciously erotic. Just watching has a very different feeling to the situation, in part because it seems to engage the imagination more, producing more of a heightened sense of anticipation and anxiety - associated with knowing I'm not going to be present in person to witness the encounter.

When I'm preparing her, vs. just watching, it's more of a ritual; I administer her enema, bathe her, shave her, massage her, and dress her for the event. When I'm confined to the role of voyeur, KK likes to be dominant, and control the situation, tormenting me all along the way as she dresses, does her hair and makeup, and vocalizes her plans for the encounter.

Reactions: Wild_Cat86
I love the build up to an encounter - watching KK get ready is one level, preparing her is another. While I in some sense enjoy preparing her more, watching is also deliciously erotic. Just watching has a very different feeling to the situation, in part because it seems to engage the imagination more, producing more of a heightened sense of anticipation and anxiety - associated with knowing I'm not going to be present in person to witness the encounter.

When I'm preparing her, vs. just watching, it's more of a ritual; I administer her enema, bathe her, shave her, massage her, and dress her for the event. When I'm confined to the role of voyeur, KK likes to be dominant, and control the situation, tormenting me all along the way as she dresses, does her hair and makeup, and vocalizes her plans for the encounter.
I love when my wife talks about what lies ahead too. My favorite part of helping her get ready is when she is sitting at her vanity and I'm kneeling at her feet and painting her toes. She always says the same thing: "I can't wait to get fuched by ****** , he's so big and verile. Not like you little sissy, all your good for is servicing my feet.You can bitch lick my creampie that he gives me when I get home tonight. Thats as close as you'll ever get to my pussy loser."

I suspected there was something there, but right up to the moment she insisted it was 'just lunch'. She may even have convinced herself of that too! lol
Itvwas just LUNCH COCK.WITH A SIDE OF HOT CUM

Your story is great . I help my wife get ready for a date .sometimes i have to bath her and dress her completely..She loves to tell me to pick.out a very extreme outfit for her. SHE says you need tommake it very extreme as i need to get really FUCKED HARD TONIGHT as well.as anyone that sees me. Knows that i will be getting well Fucked. She says just think my CAGED HUBBY im going out to fuck you made sure of that by thenway you dressede and your home frustrated unable to cum.and you dont know when i'll be home but you know that when i do CUM HOME my CUNT WILL.BE STRETCHED AND FULL OF ANOTHER MANS CUM. When i go.out its your fault i get. so well.FUCKED because you dress me so intense Extreme outfits very revealing that not only shows off my TITS AND PUSSY but my outfits make my tits and pussy very.acessable. and my extreme makeup lots of jewelry and super hugh heels that are CFM BOOTS .I can honestly say it your fault that i get fucked because you dress me akong with being caged somyou cant touch me so.i have to go out to get my SWEET TIGHT PUSSY TAKEN CARE OF

Reactions: metalma123