Watching your wife get ready

My wife would never wear pantyhose for a date it was always stockings and suspenders sometimes with sometimes without her panties she said she always wanted to feel accessible.
I had a gf once whose mother always made her wear pantyhose when she went out with me. Even if she was wearing jeans. She hated that. I think her mom was taking precautions.

A few times I watched her get ready she spent many hours getting ready that long time she takes is sort of like a warning she is gonna enjoy another cock. She puts in a lot of time preparing and getting dressed

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
I love the build up to an encounter - watching KK get ready is one level, preparing her is another. While I in some sense enjoy preparing her more, watching is also deliciously erotic. Just watching has a very different feeling to the situation, in part because it seems to engage the imagination more, producing more of a heightened sense of anticipation and anxiety - associated with knowing I'm not going to be present in person to witness the encounter.

When I'm preparing her, vs. just watching, it's more of a ritual; I administer her enema, bathe her, shave her, massage her, and dress her for the event. When I'm confined to the role of voyeur, KK likes to be dominant, and control the situation, tormenting me all along the way as she dresses, does her hair and makeup, and vocalizes her plans for the encounter.
I don’t like humiliation in relationships, I think it’s wrong. cuckolding is a fetish, not a reason to humiliate. you either like it or not. it’s like with mulled wine.. you either like mulled wine or you don’t

Reactions: Ladonawire
I don’t like humiliation in relationships, I think it’s wrong. cuckolding is a fetish, not a reason to humiliate. you either like it or not. it’s like with mulled wine.. you either like mulled wine or you don’t
The humiliation itself is the fetish for us. That's the spice of cuckolding. My wife gets off on humiliating me by taking a lover because I'm too small to satisfy her and I love the shame and humiliation of not being a man in her eyes.