Watching your wife/gf being deflowered by a bull? (Cuckolds)

Would you like to/have liked to/did you have your wife/gf be deflowered by a bull while you watched?

• Yes - I did watch (please leave a comment)

Votes: 54 27.1%
  • Yes - I would like to/have liked to watch

Votes: 117 58.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 8 4.0%
  • Probably not

Votes: 10 5.0%
  • Absolutely not

Votes: 10 5.0%

• Total voters
This is a fascination of mine. I think the ultimate cuck experience would be for a bull to deflower a hotwife or hotgf while the cuck watches. For this poll I want to gage how cucks would feel about this. Obviously this is hypothetical as the wife/gf would have to be a virgin and agree to it, but would still sound hot.
I haven't watched it happen, but my 1st long-term girlfriend was deflowered by another guy.
Initially I was upset for few days but after everything sank in and we talked about it I accepted it and learned to enjoy it actually. Wouldn't change the experience definitely turned out for the better.

My first experience with this all happened with my first girlfriend but it was way before I knew anything about this lifestyle and it was just an embarrassment for me for a long time. My girlfriend and I were both virgins and were going to lose our virginity to each other. We had talked about it but were waiting for the right time. One of her friends was having a party while parents were out of town and we thought maybe this would be the right time. The party got way bigger then expected and some people were drunk and I ended up taking them home. I ended up getting back to the party very late and everything had died down. I went in to the house and to the bedroom that we had put our stuff in. I walked in and found her naked on the bed and asleep. I tried to wake her up but she wasn’t getting up so I put her under the covers and also went to bed. In the morning I woke up and she wasn’t in bed. I walked around and heard her in her friends room and they were talking about the night before. That’s when my girlfriend mentioned she couldn’t believe she had sex and had finally lost her virginity. They kept talking and she mentioned the guy who she had done it with. I was just in shock and didn’t know how to handle it, but she didn’t tell me about it. We kept dating and I never said anything and found out she had been cheating with several other guys.

On our wedding night, I was petrified my wife was going to walk out when she finally saw my tiny little cock. I invited our best man to join us on our honeymoon and although my wife was highly disappointed once we had a few bottles of champagne down it was our well-hung best man who undressed her and deflowered her. He is still in our lives and he still fucks her when he wants.
I am one of her new fans and dying for a chance to pleasure her! I am new and divorced 2 years.
Want to try something new and be in a video 😁

Reactions: Couple4MFM
On our wedding night, I was petrified my wife was going to walk out when she finally saw my tiny little cock. I invited our best man to join us on our honeymoon and although my wife was highly disappointed once we had a few bottles of champagne down it was our well-hung best man who undressed her and deflowered her. He is still in our lives and he still fucks her when he wants.
Any man is lucky to fuck her 👍

I was not deflowered but cuckold hubby got to watch me give my anal virginity to his best friend after years of trying to take it and my promising it to his buddy that only fucks anal. So I made hubby leave it untapped until his buddy came to visit a few years after moving and my promising him that when he visited. Time came he flew out to visit and before it was over hubby watched me give it to his best friend until he came in my ass and hubby watched it run out of his forbidden hole. Still have only allowed him in once and only let others when he is watching.
HOT BBW! :)

This is a fascination of mine. I think the ultimate cuck experience would be for a bull to deflower a hotwife or hotgf while the cuck watches. For this poll I want to gage how cucks would feel about this. Obviously this is hypothetical as the wife/gf would have to be a virgin and agree to it, but would still sound hot.
Vivid memory watching her the first time----they ask me to leave the room and I returned a bit too quick--The man was on his knees fucking her like a rabbit, cumming and our agreement was to use rubber. When finished he pulled his cock out of her. No doubt she was on fire, yanked the rubber off his cock, and pushed a rather limp cock back into her. I was hooked. After that I have fished for men to fuck her. Love the lifestyle, but age is catching up---She was about 62 back then-110 lbs and five ft--Attached pic is what men were getting to fuck----Fuck her, now she is ours

Attachments

• B ass.jpg
    B ass.jpg
    559.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
The chance of me having another virgin GF is pretty slim. In fact I would be suspect of any woman that had made it to her 50s or 60s and is still a virgin.

If I were on the market again, what I would like would be to find a hot GF through a dating site and only have sex with her after another man has. No firsts ever. It would be as close as I could get.

I haven't watched it happen, but my 1st long-term girlfriend was deflowered by another guy.
Initially I was upset for few days but after everything sank in and we talked about it I accepted it and learned to enjoy it actually. Wouldn't change the experience definitely turned out for the better.
That same series of events also happened to me. That was the first of many emotional traumas I suffered that made me the Cuck I am today.
My first girl friend. We were both virgins. I was more than eager to fuck her. She went away to summer camp. When she returned home we were hanging out together when this athletic stud came by and said hello to her. She said a pleasant Hello back and he walked on. She then turned to me and said;
“He fucked me at camp. Nothing serious though. We got high and horny and I let him fuck me.”
LoL ! What a wimpy sap I was as a kid.
I did go on to lose my virginity with her. We fucked many times after that. Still, her confession that she lost her virginity to someone else hurt like hell.

I think my situation is very similar to that. My partner was deflowered by her first bf at 19; they have been living together for 2 years. And then they found they are not suitable to be life partners and separated. For now (she's 29 now), he is the bull and just having sex for her pleasure (My wife and I both think he is a reliable bull, std free and keeps private). Almost every Friday, they spent the night together and sometimes I join in for the MMF creampie party.