Watching your with wife another man

JayTee

Gold
Love to hear from others the details of what its like for you to watch your wife with another man.

I know for me, there's a certain erotic intensity that is crazy addictive watching my wife having sex with another man. From the early stages of observing the 2 of them getting acquainted, the kissing, the fondling and then eventually fucking each other.

The most intense times for me are watching her with a guy that first time. There's just something about the newness of it all. Everything is new and different in how they are reacting to each other. Another man exploring and touching my wife in the most intimate ways. Watching my wife getting into the kissing and touching another guy. The pleasure I see on her face and the way she's offering herself up to another man.

It's surreal each and every time right at the moment a guy begins putting his cock inside my wife's pussy. That realization that there is no stopping or turning back what is about to happen. Once his cock is inside her, they are going to fuck until he shoots his cum inside her.

Watching the 2 of them get lost in each other and all the pleasure that's being experienced. Watching my wife orgasm and shuddering over and over. It's very hot watching things intensify as they get more into fucking each other. Eventually, fucking fast and hard until he has deposited a messy load or 2 in her and they have fucked themselves out.

For me, there's one additional thing that makes it even more intense. There's those few times I watched somebody I knew quite well fuck my wife and that first time she was with him. The strange eroticness of a situation like that where someone I know very well gained access to my wife's pussy and then watching him enjoy fucking my wife is hard to explain. It's a very intense emotion, without a doubt.

Then finally, me fucking her immediately afterwards. Knowing that just minutes before, another man's cock was in my wife's pussy.

I totally agree with JayTee about how exciting it is to see your lady sucking and fucking another man and joining in the fun. I really belive if our first encounter with this man had not gone well Elaine may have not shared herself again. It was her very first MMF sex and our first together. Shae had finally consented to try it once but wanted me to set it up and did not want the man to be from our city. Several years later we invited a friend to join us and it was a bit more exciting because we knew we would be seing him afterwards. I will never forget this first time

I was at a business seminar and met a guy through a mutual friend. His name was Eric. We all went our for happy hour drinks and I got him aside and asked him if he wanted to have some fun with my girlfriend. I showed him a polaroid photo of her and explained that I wanted to watch her get fucked and participate at the same time. He was willing and I set up a meeting for the following night after our seminar.

When I told Elaine she started getting nervous about how to actually do this as she had never actually screwed more that one man at the same time. I suggested her meeting him at the door in lingerie, but that was way to aggressive for her. Since she had never met him we agreed we would invite him over for drinks and munchies. If she liked him and was willing to try she would invite him to the bedroom. She wanted to start alone with him and see how things went. I told her after some kissing and fondling she should know if it was going to work. If she wanted to back out I suggested she give him a blowjob to completion as a reward for coming over and trying. If she wanted to go through with complete sex she would signal or invite me in the bedroom.

Elaine wore garters and hose, no panties, under a front button summer dress. Everybody seemed to get along when he arrived. Elaine seemed hesitant to ask him to the bedroom. Eric excused himself to use the bathroom and I checked with her to see if she was still up for it and she said yes but just did not know how to bring up the subject. When he came back I simply asked him if he would like to take my lovely girl to bed. He said sure and off they went leaving me nervous and hoping for the best. They left the door partially open and I could hear idle chit chat for a couple of minutes, then the talking stopped. After several more minutes I slowly opened the door to see Elaine on her back and Eric's head buried under her dress. She smiled and waved me in and the party started.

That was the beginning of nearly 30 years of Elaine sharing herself withme

When I walked in the room I got on the bed and started kissing and playing with her boobs while Eric was eating her pussy. We were all still dressed so I started getting undressed. Elaine took off her dress, sat on the edge of the bed and unbuckled Eric's pants, pulled down his underwear and started sucking him. It was quite a turn on for me. I sat back enjoying the show. Pretty soon Eric grabbed Elaine's head and began face fucking her mouth. She obliged and kept sucking. Eric warned her he was going to cum if she did not stop. Elaine grabbed his ass cheeks and held on as he shot off in her mouth. She swallowed almost all of his cum. He pulled out of her mouth and collapsed on the bed. What a way to start our first MMF encounter. When he went to get a drink or use the bathroom I asked Elaine if she wanted to continue or had she just sucked him off to get him to leave. She smiled and said she had not been fucked yet and definitely wanted to keep going.

When he came back I was screwing Elaine missionary style. He watched for awhile as he laid on the bed. I finally got off her and moved behind her doggy style laying on our sides. Eric positioned himself so she could blow him some more. When he got hard again I got out of her and let him have her. She got on her knees and Eric started screwing her from behind. I moved in front and let her suck me. It was my dream come true watching Eric fuck her as she was blowing me. As you probably know it is really a bit difficult to have a woman give a good blowjob and properly fuck at the same time so we mostly alternated fucking her.

Keeping in mind she was 29 or 30 and we all had a lot of sexual energy we kept busy sucking and fucking until all were satiated. He thanked us profusely and left. We collapsed in bed asleep. In the morning I was afraid she would feel guilty and say never again. I asked her what she thought about everything that happened. She asked me if I had a good time. I assured her I had and she said great. I asked would she do it again and she said probably but it would have to our special secret and we must be discreet.

When I walked in the room I got on the bed and started kissing and playing with her boobs while Eric was eating her pussy. We were all still dressed so I started getting undressed. Elaine took off her dress, sat on the edge of the bed and unbuckled Eric's pants, pulled down his underwear and started sucking him. It was quite a turn on for me. I sat back enjoying the show. Pretty soon Eric grabbed Elaine's head and began face fucking her mouth. She obliged and kept sucking. Eric warned her he was going to cum if she did not stop. Elaine grabbed his ass cheeks and held on as he shot off in her mouth. She swallowed almost all of his cum. He pulled out of her mouth and collapsed on the bed. What a way to start our first MMF encounter. When he went to get a drink or use the bathroom I asked Elaine if she wanted to continue or had she just sucked him off to get him to leave. She smiled and said she had not been fucked yet and definitely wanted to keep going.

When he came back I was screwing Elaine missionary style. He watched for awhile as he laid on the bed. I finally got off her and moved behind her doggy style laying on our sides. Eric positioned himself so she could blow him some more. When he got hard again I got out of her and let him have her. She got on her knees and Eric started screwing her from behind. I moved in front and let her suck me. It was my dream come true watching Eric fuck her as she was blowing me. As you probably know it is really a bit difficult to have a woman give a good blowjob and properly fuck at the same time so we mostly alternated fucking her.

Keeping in mind she was 29 or 30 and we all had a lot of sexual energy we kept busy sucking and fucking until all were satiated. He thanked us profusely and left. We collapsed in bed asleep. In the morning I was afraid she would feel guilty and say never again. I asked her what she thought about everything that happened. She asked me if I had a good time. I assured her I had and she said great. I asked would she do it again and she said probably but it would have to our special secret and we must be discreet.
Bout the same story here so hot

Reactions: JayTee
Love to hear from others the details of what its like for you to watch your wife with another man.

I know for me, there's a certain erotic intensity that is crazy addictive watching my wife having sex with another man. From the early stages of observing the 2 of them getting acquainted, the kissing, the fondling and then eventually fucking each other.

The most intense times for me are watching her with a guy that first time. There's just something about the newness of it all. Everything is new and different in how they are reacting to each other. Another man exploring and touching my wife in the most intimate ways. Watching my wife getting into the kissing and touching another guy. The pleasure I see on her face and the way she's offering herself up to another man.

It's surreal each and every time right at the moment a guy begins putting his cock inside my wife's pussy. That realization that there is no stopping or turning back what is about to happen. Once his cock is inside her, they are going to fuck until he shoots his cum inside her.

Watching the 2 of them get lost in each other and all the pleasure that's being experienced. Watching my wife orgasm and shuddering over and over. It's very hot watching things intensify as they get more into fucking each other. Eventually, fucking fast and hard until he has deposited a messy load or 2 in her and they have fucked themselves out.

For me, there's one additional thing that makes it even more intense. There's those few times I watched somebody I knew quite well fuck my wife and that first time she was with him. The strange eroticness of a situation like that where someone I know very well gained access to my wife's pussy and then watching him enjoy fucking my wife is hard to explain. It's a very intense emotion, without a doubt.

Then finally, me fucking her immediately afterwards. Knowing that just minutes before, another man's cock was in my wife's pussy.
Thats always fun

Reactions: JayTee
Elaine had learned how to perform and entertain both me and the other man. With the first few guys she was so shy she did not want me in the room when she first started playing them. I am definitely a voyeur and love watching Elaine and she knows it. She had gained confidence and was more relaxed than when she first started having sex with other guys. After getting us some drinks we sat down in the living room, the two of them on the couch and me in a chair close by. I told Todd to ignore me and just start having fun with Elaine. He was in his early 20s and Elaine was probably in her late 30s. After a little kissing and fondling Elaine stood up and took off her dress. She walked over to me, bent down and kissed me as I reached behind her and released her bra hook. As you know she has great tits and she knows it too. She stood back up a slowly pulled off her bra asking Todd if he approved. He smiled and reached for her. She teased him by covering up with her hands and showing me her boobs. I told her she should give our guest the first shot at her tits and she obliged by sitting on his lap facing him and sticking them in his mouth. He started sucking like a newborn baby. Elaine loves nipple stimulation and it always gets her going. Todd seemed content to play with her tits the rest of the evening.

Elaine knows I like watching her and gives me smiles, winks and sexy looks while playing with the other guy. I told her she needed to return the favor of having her nipples sucked and suck Todd's cock. She and Todd stood up and she unbuckled his pants and pulled down his underwear then pushed him back on the couch. She got on her knees and began licking his dick. She would stop and look at me and smile before going back down on him. Soon Todd said he was going to cum if she did not quit. She looked at me and laughingly asked what she should do. When we first started entertaining other guys I had told her a lot of men don't have ladies or wives who swallow and one of Elaine's best sexual skills is blow jobs to completion. I said the night was young and so was he. She turned back and told Todd to just enjoy. Elaine is great at licking and sucking while looking you in the eyes. She can deep throat a little bit and soon she sucked him dry. After swallowing as much of your cum as she can Elaine loves looking you in the eyes and smiling with a little cum still on her lips or chin. She wiped the last drops of semen from the end of his dick and licked it of her finger. He fell back on the couch and I clapped a couple of times and told Elaine she was great. She reminded us her pussy was still not touched. We headed for the bedroom.

For me the most intense moment is when a new guy enters her for the very first time. It can never be repeated. It is a once only experience.

2nd most intense is when he cums. She is bareback only and loves to be filled with cum, so it's a hidden moment, BUT those few times when he doesn't cum in her magic pussy is sublime.

3rd is watching his/their cum leak out of her.

4th is seeing her covered in his/their cum

5th is me licking her clean when she so instructs

Last edited:
As per my husband there are various things that drive him wild
First getting me ready, trimming my pubic hair, shaving my legs and underarms. Gettting in the shower and washing my hair, drying me when I"m out.
Helping me pic out the clothes I"m going to wear (the majority of which he's purchased).
Once we meet and the transition occurs, from me being his wife to being my lovers for the evening the entire focus of his is to watch.
He loves once we're naked and my lovers and I share deep passionate kisses hubby knows I"m gone from being his wife to being a hotwife who will explore and become a wild fuck machine begging my lovers to fuck me hard.

First getting me ready, trimming my pubic hair, shaving my legs and underarms. Gettting in the shower and washing my hair, drying me when I"m out.
Helping me pic out the clothes I"m going to wear (the majority of which he's purchased).
Once we meet and the transition occurs, from me being his wife to being my lovers for the evening the entire focus of his is to watch.
He loves once we're naked and my lovers and I share deep passionate kisses hubby knows I"m gone from being his wife to being a hotwife who will explore and become a wild fuck machine begging my lovers to fuck me hard.
I love to get my wife ready for her dates. Usually when im done i'll go around the house making sure everything is perfect for her night of passion with him, and will only go in the room if im asked, which recently i have been asked all the time.

We totally share this opinion

I have only watched my wife with her boyfriend once in 6 years. Their preference is to play alone, and I've been cool with it from the get to.

That one and only time I was invited was absolutely amazing though... We were at a hotel, it was definitely a time I'll never forget, and always cherish for my own "self satisfaction". I couldn't help but get incredibly turned on and started slowly edging my own cock (as I obviously didn't want to cum too soon) as I watched them make out, followed by her sucking his impressive dick. She looked so damn beautiful with her mouth wrapped around his lengthy and girthy meat (I was almost a little "jealous" that I couldn't get a taste myself). When it was time to actually f***, he mounted her doggy style, while she got between my legs, removed my shorts, and proceeded to slowly and teasingly stroke my cock while he was deep inside her for what seemed like an eternity. She decided I WASN'T gonna cum... Not yet anyway. The tease and denial was beautifully and frustratingly erotic. She had multiple orgasms thanks to him that night.
When it was time to get some sleep, my wife and her boyfriend shared one bed, and cuddled lovingly all night, while I slept in the other bed alone. It only seemed appropriate.
I felt like I was gonna explode, and I was only able to cum (by masturbating, obviously) after they had fallen asleep.

• Love
Reactions: Bobby75