ways to get your wife to cheat on you

I'm a bull and I've got many hotwives started. Statistically 98% of men think their wife would never cheat. Yet close to half do. The truth is if they never had a good opportunity, 98% wouldn't. If you want to get your wife started in the lifestyle the easiest way is pretty simple, find the right opportunity for her.

The first step is access. Find a way the best possible opportunity for a potential guy to hit on her, spend as much time as possible, where it lends itself to rapport and then chemistry devoping. If she is alone, has free time and has been drinking all those things can help. What really helps is the more time she can spend with someone the better especialy where she is alone, feels comfortable and won't be confused how to act with husband breathing down her neck. Most husbands think just running into her at the grocery store will do it. While it can work if that's the only option it's a challenge because it's an on the spot one shot deal. Hitting on her at the bar is tough too. Especially when she's the type that goes out twice a year. Then when she does it's with girlfriends? odds aren't in favor. I always advocate for creating opportunities for a bull to do more than a chance encounter. Spend some time to get to know her a little. This obviously makes it much tougher long distance but not impossible.

I have an ongoing list of 15 ways I've got wives started. I no longer share on public forums because too many wannabe bulls were trying to rip me off. But if there's a husband that really wants this and isn't going back and fourth trying to figure out if he wants to go through with this like most are, we should talk.

I'm a bull and I've got many hotwives started. Statistically 98% of men think their wife would never cheat. Yet close to half do. The truth is if they never had a good opportunity, 98% wouldn't. If you want to get your wife started in the lifestyle the easiest way is pretty simple, find the right opportunity for her.

The first step is access. Find a way the best possible opportunity for a potential guy to hit on her, spend as much time as possible, where it lends itself to rapport and then chemistry devoping. If she is alone, has free time and has been drinking all those things can help. What really helps is the more time she can spend with someone the better especialy where she is alone, feels comfortable and won't be confused how to act with husband breathing down her neck. Most husbands think just running into her at the grocery store will do it. While it can work if that's the only option it's a challenge because it's an on the spot one shot deal. Hitting on her at the bar is tough too. Especially when she's the type that goes out twice a year. Then when she does it's with girlfriends? odds aren't in favor. I always advocate for creating opportunities for a bull to do more than a chance encounter. Spend some time to get to know her a little. This obviously makes it much tougher long distance but not impossible.

I have an ongoing list of 15 ways I've got wives started. I no longer share on public forums because too many wannabe bulls were trying to rip me off. But if there's a husband that really wants this and isn't going back and fourth trying to figure out if he wants to go through with this like most are, we should talk.
I am interested in learning about those 15 ways

That is anywhere from hard to ridiculously easy all depending on the psychology of the individual woman.
The formula is the same.

Tap into desire; women do have their 'type'. This is actually a much stronger influence on women than it is men. Men may 'prefer' one specific look, but will bang a much wider range.

Reduce inhibition. Reduce her risk of her getting 'caught'. That doesn't just mean by you, it means anyone that may know her. This is why out of town trips are much more successful than the bar on the corner. If she drinks, then drinking helps.

Increase the urgency. The more it feels like an opportunity that is seized or lost forever the better.

Sure, sometimes a woman will bang the stud next door sober on a Saturday afternoon. That isn't most women.
People will get much better success having her doll herself up for an out-of-town affair, meeting her type, having some drinks, and ending the night creaming all over their hard cock.

That is anywhere from hard to ridiculously easy all depending on the psychology of the individual woman.
The formula is the same.

Tap into desire; women do have their 'type'. This is actually a much stronger influence on women than it is men. Men may 'prefer' one specific look, but will bang a much wider range.

Reduce inhibition. Reduce her risk of her getting 'caught'. That doesn't just mean by you, it means anyone that may know her. This is why out of town trips are much more successful than the bar on the corner. If she drinks, then drinking helps.

Increase the urgency. The more it feels like an opportunity that is seized or lost forever the better.

Sure, sometimes a woman will bang the stud next door sober on a Saturday afternoon. That isn't most women.
People will get much better success having her doll herself up for an out-of-town affair, meeting her type, having some drinks, and ending the night creaming all over their hard cock.
Like maybe on work trips. My wife has started to go away to work conferences again. Always out at night with people from the conference. Ending up back at the hotel bar late.

This is so very true and was in my wife's case. She started giving this work colleague a life home from work. Alone time to chat and flirt. Soon after she got invited in. Very straightforward. I am super jealous of the guy that he just got a nice little fuck buddy for a few months and then it finished up. I just want to be able to watch next time.

Just one way is start! My wife said I was sick and never heard of a husband watching his wife with another man! I’m small 4 inches and can’t satisfy her anymore

The first step is access. Find a way the best possible opportunity for a potential guy to hit on her, spend as much time as possible, where it lends itself to rapport and then chemistry devoping. If she is alone, has free time and has been drinking all those things can help. What really helps is the more time she can spend with someone the better especialy where she is alone, feels comfortable and won't be confused how to act with husband breathing down her neck. Most husbands think just running into her at the grocery store will do it. While it can work if that's the only option it's a challenge because it's an on the spot one shot deal. Hitting on her at the bar is tough too. Especially when she's the type that goes out twice a year. Then when she does it's with girlfriends? odds aren't in favor. I always advocate for creating opportunities for a bull to do more than a chance encounter. Spend some time to get to know her a little. This obviously makes i

Very good information, would it be useful to go on a trip for a while for a potential guy to look for it, establish a relationship while I'm away?