ways to get your wife to cheat on you

I am genuinely interested as i dont really know how i can approach her about this or get her into opportunities.
I am genuinely interested as i dont really know how i can approach her about this or get her into opportunities.
Message me.
I also just set her up. She and I would talk about her fucking another guy when we were having sex.
I knew she liked one of my employees . I told her I could invite him to come home with me for drinks and see how it goes.
What she didn't know was, him and I have already talked. I told him his name comes up when I ask her who she would would fuck if she could. So I sort of set both of them up. I told both of them to flirt .once it started it went on for years.

I’d like to set up my wife as well. How to get her convinced and her mind to the right mood to do it? So far she’s been hesitant even if she knows I’d love this to happen.
Just a general thought for you. MOST wives will say no to an idea. MOST wives will say yes if the right opportunity comes along. How much you want to play into finding her the right opportunity is up to you. The biggest factor in the right opportunity is finding the right guy. Other elements of that opportunity include: the right situation, the right time, the right setting, and the right security (knowing people she knows that she doesn't want to find out won't find out). So if you find the right guy, create the right situation, wait for the right time at the right place and knowing her "normal life" will be secure there's a pretty good chance most wives will take that bait.

Just a general thought for you. MOST wives will say no to an idea. MOST wives will say yes if the right opportunity comes along. How much you want to play into finding her the right opportunity is up to you. The biggest factor in the right opportunity is finding the right guy. Other elements of that opportunity include: the right situation, the right time, the right setting, and the right security (knowing people she knows that she doesn't want to find out won't find out). So if you find the right guy, create the right situation, wait for the right time at the right place and knowing her "normal life" will be secure there's a pretty good chance most wives will take that bait

if she didn't say flat out, no fuckin way, and is giving it some thought . I would say you are good to go.. Like I said in one of my post. I told my wife to think of the other guy as a sex toy that we both get pleasure from . You from watching and her hopefull from the stranger and naughty sex. and the guy who ever it is really has no complaint at all. If I was you I would talk to him first and let him know the ground rules. Her likes and dislikes. Oh and if you or her say its over. its over. I would tell him when he should leave as well. Alot of times all those plans go right out the window. Its a super feeling . Let us know when and if it goes down

I'm a bull and I've got many hotwives started. Statistically 98% of men think their wife would never cheat. Yet close to half do. The truth is if they never had a good opportunity, 98% wouldn't. If you want to get your wife started in the lifestyle the easiest way is pretty simple, find the right opportunity for her.

The first step is access. Find a way the best possible opportunity for a potential guy to hit on her, spend as much time as possible, where it lends itself to rapport and then chemistry devoping. If she is alone, has free time and has been drinking all those things can help. What really helps is the more time she can spend with someone the better especialy where she is alone, feels comfortable and won't be confused how to act with husband breathing down her neck. Most husbands think just running into her at the grocery store will do it. While it can work if that's the only option it's a challenge because it's an on the spot one shot deal. Hitting on her at the bar is tough too. Especially when she's the type that goes out twice a year. Then when she does it's with girlfriends? odds aren't in favor. I always advocate for creating opportunities for a bull to do more than a chance encounter. Spend some time to get to know her a little. This obviously makes it much tougher long distance but not impossible.

I have an ongoing list of 15 ways I've got wives started. I no longer share on public forums because too many wannabe bulls were trying to rip me off. But if there's a husband that really wants this and isn't going back and fourth trying to figure out if he wants to go through with this like most are, we should talk.
Would love to talk and enact your knowledge in my effort to get her to cheat and become a hotwife