ways to get your wife to cheat on you

I'm a bull and I've got many hotwives started. Statistically 98% of men think their wife would never cheat. Yet close to half do. The truth is if they never had a good opportunity, 98% wouldn't. If you want to get your wife started in the lifestyle the easiest way is pretty simple, find the right opportunity for her.

The first step is access. Find a way the best possible opportunity for a potential guy to hit on her, spend as much time as possible, where it lends itself to rapport and then chemistry devoping. If she is alone, has free time and has been drinking all those things can help. What really helps is the more time she can spend with someone the better especialy where she is alone, feels comfortable and won't be confused how to act with husband breathing down her neck. Most husbands think just running into her at the grocery store will do it. While it can work if that's the only option it's a challenge because it's an on the spot one shot deal. Hitting on her at the bar is tough too. Especially when she's the type that goes out twice a year. Then when she does it's with girlfriends? odds aren't in favor. I always advocate for creating opportunities for a bull to do more than a chance encounter. Spend some time to get to know her a little. This obviously makes it much tougher long distance but not impossible.

I have an ongoing list of 15 ways I've got wives started. I no longer share on public forums because too many wannabe bulls were trying to rip me off. But if there's a husband that really wants this and isn't going back and fourth trying to figure out if he wants to go through with this like most are, we should talk.
(y)

That is true no two women are alike. I've been in situations where I think it's almost a sure bet. Other situations where I think I'm on mission impossible and within a few days the wife is dropping her panties.
Let me ask what type of woman were the ones you say were mission impossible? What age range and we’re they conservative?

Reactions: toolman2c
I'm a bull and I've got many hotwives started. Statistically 98% of men think their wife would never cheat. Yet close to half do. The truth is if they never had a good opportunity, 98% wouldn't. If you want to get your wife started in the lifestyle the easiest way is pretty simple, find the right opportunity for her.

The first step is access. Find a way the best possible opportunity for a potential guy to hit on her, spend as much time as possible, where it lends itself to rapport and then chemistry devoping. If she is alone, has free time and has been drinking all those things can help. What really helps is the more time she can spend with someone the better especialy where she is alone, feels comfortable and won't be confused how to act with husband breathing down her neck. Most husbands think just running into her at the grocery store will do it. While it can work if that's the only option it's a challenge because it's an on the spot one shot deal. Hitting on her at the bar is tough too. Especially when she's the type that goes out twice a year. Then when she does it's with girlfriends? odds aren't in favor. I always advocate for creating opportunities for a bull to do more than a chance encounter. Spend some time to get to know her a little. This obviously makes it much tougher long distance but not impossible.

I have an ongoing list of 15 ways I've got wives started. I no longer share on public forums because too many wannabe bulls were trying to rip me off. But if there's a husband that really wants this and isn't going back and fourth trying to figure out if he wants to go through with this like most are, we should talk.
Interested to know more

• Love
This is so very true and was in my wife's case. She started giving this work colleague a life home from work. Alone time to chat and flirt. Soon after she got invited in. Very straightforward. I am super jealous of the guy that he just got a nice little fuck buddy for a few months and then it finished up. I just want to be able to watch next time.
does she tell you what happens?

my x would drive a young guy home every night. when they got to his house(parents house) they would sit and talk for awhile. he would talk about girls he dated. she would give him pointers. i asked her if he was coming on to her and she said she thought so. i asked her if she wanted to go for it? she didn't say no and eventually said she would. so the next time she drove him home they made out and he got a blow job. and after that they fucked almost everytime

People will get much better success having her doll herself up for an out-of-town affair, meeting her type, having some drinks, and ending the night creaming all over their hard cock.
…and this is exactly how it happened with my wife.
She had an open hall pass from me for years, but seemed uninterested in using it. But here’s how it went down given the right circumstances:

1. “doll herself up”: she was going to her high school reunion (by herself) and of course wanted to look her best.
2. “out-of-town affair”: the reunion was in a town 100+ miles from where we live
3. “meeting her type”: she knew the guy from high school of course even though they didn’t have a lot of interaction back then. Still, it was a guy she could feel safe with.
4. “having some drinks”: alcohol served at the reunion, then the group moved to a bar afterwards, and finally a nightcap at the hotel bar they both happened to be staying at.
5. “ending the night creaming all over their hard cock”: she invited him up to her room, told me he was amazingly hard the whole time, had an orgasm through intercourse with him, and because neither had planned on this no condom was available so he flooded her married pussy with cum.

This was the only time she used her “hall pass” but I’m always trying to find ways for her to find herself in circumstances where she will enjoy it again.

Tap into desire; women do have their 'type'. This is actually a much stronger influence on women than it is men. Men may 'prefer' one specific look, but will bang a much wider range.

Reduce inhibition.
my wife certainly has a type, and if a man isn't her type he has zero chances of getting anywhere with her.

the very rare instances when she does find her type and she is able to connect with the guy, not all guys are interested in her because of her age, all of her inhibitions go out the window.
she will do anything that he desires.

one night we were at a bar and she spotted a guy that was 100% her type, she literally ditched me, attached herself to him and then walked out with him. I didn't see her until she came home. fortunately she gave me a full report.

my wife certainly has a type, and if a man isn't her type he has zero chances of getting anywhere with her.

the very rare instances when she does find her type and she is able to connect with the guy, not all guys are interested in her because of her age, all of her inhibitions go out the window.
she will do anything that he desires.

one night we were at a bar and she spotted a guy that was 100% her type, she literally ditched me, attached herself to him and then walked out with him. I didn't see her until she came home. fortunately she gave me a full report.
What's her age?

Would like to know more

• Love