We enjoy mfm but cant tell anyone

Its exciting that your sisters in law know and they are ok with it. People just want to have a good time and feel good. So erotic.
Wife‘s sister sometimes joins us, the two women don’t interact sexually other than jokingly but both have a history of sharing their mothers lovers boyfriends and tenants from a time before I was their mothers tenant renting accommodation from her in my mid twenties.

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
We have been in the lifestyle for about 25 years and one of the few drawbacks has been the secrecy that we have had to maintain. Discretion has always been be our top priority for what we are sure are the same reasons as others. To protect our family, jobs, losing friends, judgment, etc. We have never said how it would be nice to tell everyone or be open about it but we get what everyone means by not being able to tell anyone. I have not told any of my friends but the wife has told two of her very close girlfriends and neither judge us for it and remained out friends not to mention kept our secret. Traditions, preconceived notions, social standards, and moral judgments that go against what all of us do are hard things to overcome. We would add that although we would prefer to be more open regarding our marriage there is also a bit of excitement with having this "secret" that does add to our adventures.