We enjoy mfm but cant tell anyone

My wife did tell one her close work friends and I was pissed about it. We aggred we wouldn't tell anyone. As much as I want to brag to my/our friends how damn sexy and hot my wife is when our friend is with us I just cant.
Seems wife was having lunch with a coworker, gal about our age. They were talking about husbands and sex. Turns out coworker has a side peice, black guy, 25yo, works at BestBuy. Isn't her first Rodeo either. She gets laid 2 or 3 times a week. So wife spilled the beans about us.
You just never know about people's secrets.

My wife did tell one her close work friends and I was pissed about it. We aggred we wouldn't tell anyone. As much as I want to brag to my/our friends how damn sexy and hot my wife is when our friend is with us I just cant.
Seems wife was having lunch with a coworker, gal about our age. They were talking about husbands and sex. Turns out coworker has a side peice, black guy, 25yo, works at BestBuy. Isn't her first Rodeo either. She gets laid 2 or 3 times a week. So wife spilled the beans about us.
You just never know about people's secrets.
When is the next time you have your guy coming over?

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Same here. We like to keep it a secret too. BUT after the 1st time we had mfm my wife couldnt hold back. 2 of my sisters in law know.
What do they think about it? Any interest?
He was with last Friday. Probably couple of weeks till next time.
When you all get upstairs and it’s time to fuck, what position do they typically start off with? When it’s your turn to go, what position do you and your wife start in?

When you all get upstairs and it’s time to fuck, what position do they typically start off with? When it’s your turn to go, what position do you and your wife start in?
Our routine seems to be, we always do this on Fridays after work. He arrives between 5 and 7:30. Hi, how have you been chit chat in the kitchen. Either beer for him and me, wine for her, or Bourbon for all of us. Sip, chat, sip. Wife always still in her work clothes, blouse & skirt or a shift dress. After first drink she says something silly like...you guys mind if I take my bra off? Blouse comes off, bra off, blouse back on either buttoned up low or not at all. Another drink for her, maybe us guys too. She'll get next to him or me or between us, chat for a little more then she'll kiss one of us. She goes back and forth toung kissing us and it's HOT. Happens very similar each time.
We go up to bedroom, she'll go p** and clean up(warm washcloth wipes her private parts). Him and I get undressed. She goes to him usually for more kissing. They lay on the bed and make out. Oral for him or oral for her till she cums. Usually they start him on top, they switch positions a few times. Easy to see when he's ready, he gets on top, starts to really go at it, that most always gets her off, that gets him off. They unwind for a min while they kiss. He rolls off, I mount her. We go till I cum.
Been a few times he goes again right after I finish but usually we lay there chatting. When he's hard again we start 2nd round.
It's a fun, relaxing night.

Our routine seems to be, we always do this on Fridays after work. He arrives between 5 and 7:30. Hi, how have you been chit chat in the kitchen. Either beer for him and me, wine for her, or Bourbon for all of us. Sip, chat, sip. Wife always still in her work clothes, blouse & skirt or a shift dress. After first drink she says something silly like...you guys mind if I take my bra off? Blouse comes off, bra off, blouse back on either buttoned up low or not at all. Another drink for her, maybe us guys too. She'll get next to him or me or between us, chat for a little more then she'll kiss one of us. She goes back and forth toung kissing us and it's HOT. Happens very similar each time.
We go up to bedroom, she'll go p** and clean up(warm washcloth wipes her private parts). Him and I get undressed. She goes to him usually for more kissing. They lay on the bed and make out. Oral for him or oral for her till she cums. Usually they start him on top, they switch positions a few times. Easy to see when he's ready, he gets on top, starts to really go at it, that most always gets her off, that gets him off. They unwind for a min while they kiss. He rolls off, I mount her. We go till I cum.
Been a few times he goes again right after I finish but usually we lay there chatting. When he's hard again we start 2nd round.
It's a fun, relaxing night.
That is a hot story! You are a lucky man!

What do they think about it? Any interest?
Wifes sister is ok with it. She has spoken about it with my wife and what we do is our business. She has never spoken to me about it and her attitude to me hasnt changed. We get along very well.
Wifes brothers wife is more interested. She has spoken to me about it a few times. Likes to get updates and details. She thinks its pretty awesome. Some of the conversations Iv had with her have been pretty hot.

Reactions: Rem503 and intoyou
Wifes sister is ok with it. She has spoken about it with my wife and what we do is our business. She has never spoken to me about it and her attitude to me hasnt changed. We get along very well.
Wifes brothers wife is more interested. She has spoken to me about it a few times. Likes to get updates and details. She thinks its pretty awesome. Some of the conversations Iv had with her have been pretty hot.
Sounds like that can lead into something, but you would have to tread very lightly there.

Reactions: nariah1957
Yiu know in general the vast majority of people I know do not share the details of their sex life. Not that they are ashamed but let's face it, not the type of discussion you are having at work, at family gatherings, get togethers with friends, sitting around with the other parents watching the kids sorting events etc.

Yiu know in general the vast majority of people I know do not share the details of their sex life. Not that they are ashamed but let's face it, not the type of discussion you are having at work, at family gatherings, get togethers with friends, sitting around with the other parents watching the kids sorting events etc.
Take away what this site is about, cuckold, sharing a wife, mfm fun....whatever.....
I've never herd any couple ever talk about their sex life in any detail. With other couples, a drink or two, someone might jokingly comment about how often or where they've done it but that's it. I've never herd from a husband or wife details like....we did it last night, we went 2 rounds. Never ever.
Much less how a couple might be into the 2nd guy thing, swapping with another couple or anything.
We have been to hot tub or pool parties where tops are off or naked, naked only a few times in hot tub. Topless a few times at adult only pool parties at night. No sex play has ever happened other than one time with a hot tub. That's how it started for us, same guy and we keep it private.
I will say I do enjoy when a pool party turns topless. Wife does take her top off when other wives do, she won't admit it but she enjoys it.

I visit this site sometimes, great place.
Other than the unbelievable obviously fake stories there's some good stuff on here.
We really enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know but can't- don't tell anyone so it's fun to share on here.
I agree it's hard not to be able to tell people about our mfm's you never know how people will react so coming here is great to chat with people who do it too

Its exciting that your sisters in law know and they are ok with it. People just want to have a good time and feel good. So erotic.