Other wifesharing sites ?

It’s more cuckolding only with the added bs that white men are inferior, and all white wives are bbc whores. Total stupidity
Kinda what's on here....read the cuckold section.
Do men really live a life where the wife only has sex with other men and never her husband?
Dude puts a "cage" on?
Hubby is "forced" to only watch or "forced" to clean her after ? WTF ?
We enjoy mfm with a guy we know and it's incredibly sexy-erotic-nasty fun for us. Him and I love to watch it all happen, she likes us watching.
Him and I have licked her to orgasm after we've fucked her because we WANT to.

Do men really live a life where the wife only has sex with other men and never her husband?
Dude puts a "cage" on?
We enjoy mfm with a guy we know and it's incredibly sexy-erotic-nasty fun for us. Him and I love to watch it all happen, she likes us watching.
Nice for you to say, i think the same way. We never swaped or shared, but is something we often talk about with some shame feeling.

But tonight i had this really horny dream, where i offered her to be shared with a friend (not someone specific that i know). She got shy and blushed first, but then we started running our hands gently through her body and breats, until she got excited also.

We started taking off her clothes and the our. Right after i remember sticking my cock with her mouth, sometimes taking out to kiss her, while my friend kept penetrating her pussy.

Not a strange idea to me, since i fetishize that our "guest" should be the guest of honor in her pussy, being allowed to creampie her.
This is her pussy with a friends tribute:
pic_1_big.jpg
I loved this picture.

Anyways... in the dream, we kept fucking her and hearing her moaning, until the most magick moment: her legs started shaking, his cock pulsating, until he pulled it off and her pussy started oozing so much cum... it was one of the most exciting, thriling, joyfull moments of my life, even in my dreams. I loved it, every second of.

It stranghtened my fetish of seeing her pussy full of cum from diferent cocks, i saw this image today and imaginedt it every single one of them inside her pussy, pumping and cumming.

pic_10_big.jpg

I've decided that i want to share, to go mfm fmf and everything

Dude puts a "cage" on?
Exactly right

Dude puts a "cage" on?
I agree! I think it is preposterous to think ANYONE wants less sex or less sexual attention. Even if you have a tiny cock, or ED, or any other limitation I think everyone wants to be satisfied in one form or another. I always think of what I can't imagine a person saying on their deathbed, "Man, I wish I had fucked less!"

Words like ONLY and NEVER are almost ridiculous to me when it comes to sex. I just don't see or understand how permanent denial brings a couple closer and more loving to each other. I do believe (short of the "forced" aspect) that a couple can enjoy all the things you've mentioned, but in order for it to really work and last a lifetime that a husband and wife must be continuously checking in with each other regarding their happiness, satisfaction and feeling like their spouses are the primary commitment.

It does seem like the extremes that you often read here are either untrue or do not last very long. Eventually enough is too much and desire to be fulfilled becomes the major driver. Being "forced" into a limited role or an unwanted act or unwillingly accepting denial is not going to work over the long haul. Desire and resentment will over take the person being "forced" into a situation and it will unravel into disaster at worst and separation at best.

It’s more cuckolding only with the added bs that white men are inferior, and all white wives are bbc whores. Total stupidity
Stupidity if you’re that close-minded and can’t take in that this is a kink for many people. Try not to fit other people into your own view of preferences, that makes you look close-minded and prejudiced.
I know some people who think the same way about your preferences and I would tell them the same thing.

We all would be better off with more humility, acceptance and support - no matter where our sexual preferences may lie. 😔

Reactions: petco
Stupidity if you’re that close-minded and can’t take in that this is a kink for many people. Try not to fit other people into your own view of preferences, that makes you look close-minded and prejudiced.
I know some people who think the same way about your preferences and I would tell them the same thing.

We all would be better off with more humility, acceptance and support - no matter where our sexual preferences may lie. 😔
It’s your right to disagree but if you read the original post he was not into cuckolding, yet someone suggested black to white. I stand by my post and though I’m not into it if you are good for you

It’s your right to disagree but if you read the original post he was not into cuckolding, yet someone suggested black to white. I stand by my post and though I’m not into it if you are good for you
I read the original post. I didn't react to the first part of your post, it was the kink-shaming I reacted to = "stupidity"